Kindergarten round up tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindergarten round up tomorrow

I'm not a sentimental guy but tomorrow is a big day for us. I'm sure these days are happening for a few of us. I'm just hoping this kid is ready to kick kindergartens ass!

We were going over what they are going to "test" him tomorrow and I think he has it all covered.

how long has he been in school? mine has been at a private school in addison since he was 18 months, and the things he knows are just amazing. My wife actually wants to leave him there. it feeds into TCA, but i want that free education, and the elementary school in our neighborhood has a 9/10 rating on every site i can check.

Comment

He went until he was two regularly, and then did Mother's Day out for the last 3 years. He's reading this book series called "bob books". I had to retake 1st grade because I couldn't read and I know we didn't try to learn reading in kindergarten. He has a good start, just have to keep the moment going.

Comment

Sam sat on Mat.

Comment

The Sad Cat
          Rub-a-dub-dub

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            My wife home schools our kids. She makes some challenging ciriculums. I love that they aren't herded through classes, lines for the bathroom and lunch, work at their own pace, not bogged down by stupid kids or problem children, etc.

It also gives them more opportunities for social programs and activities.

If I go out of town, they can go. My wife usually finds something fun and educational wherever we go.
            Ours are just going to kindergarten, but we're thinking about home schooling starting at middle/jr high level until graduation. Small school out here, so I'll decide later.

Do you find it pricey to home school?
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
            X