No announcement yet.

Homeowners insurance companies..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use Amica. Nothing but good things to say. You can get a native English speaker within 30 seconds of calling them.

FWIW you'll probably get a better deal if you also have auto and/or life with whatever company you choose.

Comment

Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
      I'm needing to choose a homeowners insurance company. Who would you guys recommend using, and who should we stay away from? I have a feeling they all are shady like typical insurance companies. I've been reading some pretty bad reviews of them all.
      shoot me an e-mail with your info.

I can give you a free quote and send you a free gift card for giving us the opportunity to quote you. I've been able to save several people here on the board $, or at the very least review their current coverages and see if there are any coverages they may need to look into adding to their current policy.

Tdominguez@allstate.com
      817-405-2011
      Allstate Insurance
      Dominguez Agency
      1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
      Arlington, TX. 76018
      817-405-2011
      tdominguez@allstate.com
      Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
        Authorized Advertisers of DFWmustangs.net

Tony Dominguez
        Allstate Insurance
        1101 E. BARDIN RD. Suite 141
        Arlington, TX. 76018
        817-405-2011
        tdominguez@allstate.com
        Originally posted by white88 View Post
        This
        Originally posted by BP View Post
        Tony's rate saved me quite a bit with more coverage than I previously had. I'm a USAA member and they are still 25% higher than my current Allstate coverage.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        Tony got my insurance biz, and I had to file a claim for the first time in my life on homeowners. It was really simple, quickly handled, and they paid me direct to my account. I had the money before the plumbers were done.
        Thanks for the positive feedback guys, glad I have been able to get you guys taken care of.
        Allstate Insurance
        Dominguez Agency
        Arlington, TX. 76018
        817-405-2011
        tdominguez@allstate.com
        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

I shopped around a bit when we bought our newly built home in December of last year. I had Allstate and was unhappy with how my policy had increased by over 50% in 6 years. I shopped USAA and Farmers and got a great price and policy from Farmers. I think new construction must be in a seperate category because it was cheaper on my new $325k house than it was on my old $180k house with Allstate. They MAY try and jack it up on me after the first year, so I'm just watching it closely.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
            I shopped around a bit when we bought our newly built home in December of last year. I had Allstate and was unhappy with how my policy had increased by over 50% in 6 years. I shopped USAA and Farmers and got a great price and policy from Farmers. I think new construction must be in a seperate category because it was cheaper on my new $325k house than it was on my old $180k house with Allstate. They MAY try and jack it up on me after the first year, so I'm just watching it closely.
            You Allstate policy was probably one of the older Allstate homeowner policies offered. Allstate revised their home policy a few years ago as well as their rating factors. New homes have the best rates actually, less likely of a claim. If you get hit with a higher renewal rate let me know and I can review a quote through Allstate and a few other carriers I am appointed through.

tdominguez@allstate.com

-Tony Dominguez
            Allstate Insurance
            Dominguez Agency
            Arlington, TX. 76018
            817-405-2011
            tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

I've dealt with a lot of them. And I'd take nationwide over any of the rest. They don't argue, they just pay. A $50k roof, and they just pay. On top of that they make it quick. Many others will drag their feet for weeks, sometimes months. Just coming up with excuse after excuse. Now granted, I can only speak for roof replacements here. I can't make the comparison for fires or if a tornado knocked down the house, or thieves sacked the place, etc. But I'd personally still take it as a key indicator of how they'd be on everything. If they'd whine, bitch and moan and delay on a roof, they're not going to get my business on the whole house, that's for damn sure.

I'd go with nationwide.
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X