Homeowners insurance companies..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeowners insurance companies..

I'm needing to choose a homeowners insurance company. Who would you guys recommend using, and who should we stay away from? I have a feeling they all are shady like typical insurance companies. I've been reading some pretty bad reviews of them all.
    sigpic

Usaa.

Comment

Usaa as well
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Farmers. Switched to them from state farm and it cut my rate in half...including 2 jetskis that weren't under state farm.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Authorized Advertisers of DFWmustangs.net

Tony Dominguez
          Allstate Insurance
          1101 E. BARDIN RD. Suite 141
          Arlington, TX. 76018
          817-405-2011
          tdominguez@allstate.com

Comment

Have a few policies with Germania. Had one major claim and they treated us great. Been there about 10 years

Comment

We use amica and they paid the claim really fast
              BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
              I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
              PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                Authorized Advertisers of DFWmustangs.net

Tony Dominguez
                Allstate Insurance
                1101 E. BARDIN RD. Suite 141
                Arlington, TX. 76018
                817-405-2011
                tdominguez@allstate.com
                This
                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                '13 Dodge Cummins
                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I was getting dirt cheap quotes from Farmers via that unsolicited mail stuff. I assume that's a bait and switch.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Don't think my g pops had USAA, so leaning towards Allstate. Thanks for the input.
                    sigpic

Comment

Tony's rate saved me quite a bit with more coverage than I previously had. I'm a USAA member and they are still 25% higher than my current Allstate coverage.

Comment

Tony got my insurance biz, and I had to file a claim for the first time in my life on homeowners. It was really simple, quickly handled, and they paid me direct to my account. I had the money before the plumbers were done.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I use Alpha & Omega out of Flower Mound. The only reason I stay with them is because they will insure my house for what it is actually worth. Most places like Allstate and Farmers try to say my house is a 200k house, when in fact it really its only 180k. Tax rolls have it at 175k, don't know why it is so hard to fight insurance on this, no one else would budge but A&O

Plus, when you buy a Progressive policy through them they really knock the price down on car insurance.

Interestingly enough I went with them via robo-call..

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                            I use Alpha & Omega out of Flower Mound. The only reason I stay with them is because they will insure my house for what it is actually worth. Most places like Allstate and Farmers try to say my house is a 200k house, when in fact it really its only 180k. Tax rolls have it at 175k, don't know why it is so hard to fight insurance on this, no one else would budge but A&O

Plus, when you buy a Progressive policy through them they really knock the price down on car insurance.

Interestingly enough I went with them via robo-call..
                            Replacement cost. Most insurers want you insured for replacement cost rather than value. This is a good thing for homeowners, not sure why it bothers you.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Replacement cost. Most insurers want you insured for replacement cost rather than value. This is a good thing for homeowners, not sure why it bothers you.
                              truth. Costs more to rebuild a house than to build one fresh.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X