Fishing spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing spot

I am burning a vacation this week starting tomorrow and would like to go fish one of these days. I grew up fishing and have all my own tackle but it's been so long since I've gone, I don't know where to start. I'd like to stay with in an hour or so from dfw airport and it wouldn't hurt to actually catch something while I'm at it. Any recommendations on fishing spots? tia

Go,with Soap.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      Go,with Soap.
      He said fishing not tipping.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

What's biting down there right now?

With the hot weather it's been ruff going up here. The fall crappie bite will start to warm up late Sept.

I'd be hitting docks for bass first thing in the morn.

Comment

Comment

Ha I'm all ears and open to whatever. How Is Lake Bridgeport ?

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
              Ha I'm all ears and open to whatever. How Is Lake Bridgeport ?
              Bridgeport should be good. I always see alot of people fishing, especially on the weekends. I didn't catch anything last time but I wasn't out long either.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

for bank fishing i hit up local private ponds and ask for permission to catch and release, usually in lakeridge in cedar hill. small, deep ponds, that dont get fished much so you get a ton of bites and some decent sized bass.

lakeside park south on ray hubbard is decent. bunch of trees right of the shore with big fish jumping

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  for bank fishing i hit up local private ponds and ask for permission to catch and release, usually in lakeridge in cedar hill. small, deep ponds, that dont get fished much so you get a ton of bites and some decent sized bass.

lakeside park south on ray hubbard is decent. bunch of trees right of the shore with big fish jumping
                  Where in lakeridge?

Comment

the one to the left is actually public (or resident only) nobody knows or cares though, and the one on the right, you'll have to ask somebody to fish it as there is no way to get down there without being on someones property. ive never had any problems, nice people around there. it's deep with a lot of bass in there

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                      the one to the left is actually public (or resident only) nobody knows or cares though, and the one on the right, you'll have to ask somebody to fish it as there is no way to get down there without being on someones property. ive never had any problems, nice people around there. it's deep with a lot of bass in there

Thanks man. I know that took a bit of effort

Comment

i'm a few beers in, so more effort than usual! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                          Ya, but is anything really biting in this heat?
                          Fish gots to eat bro

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                            Ya, but is anything really biting in this heat?
                            Not really. I was on a private lake yesterday morning and only had a few bites, and caught a catfish on a spinner bait.

Comment

My buddy took me to his spot at the spillway for Hubbard. He has been pulling in his fair share everytime. But when we went out there about 10 days ago, the fish were jumping all over and we caught maybe 4 or 5 cats in 3-4 hours. They were there, but just not really biting much.

Comment

Working...
                              X