• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn thats fucked up

Comment

Now you actually gotta get back to work on it

Comment

It was at my old house in Bedford. Had a rear entry garage in the back yard. I was already living in my new house so it was easy for them to roll in and go to town. They also got the hot water heater, ac unit and fixtures.

Comment

I am almost done with my T bird and then I am going to town on the Mach. Crazy how even though it is just a pile of steel, it is my first pile of steel and I am very attached to it.

Comment

congrats on the find, thats impressive to say the least. How long ago did it get stolen?

Comment

Did you contact the agency that listed it? If not it will still be listed nationally as stolen. Odd he gave it up so easily.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Did you contact the agency that listed it? If not it will still be listed nationally as stolen. Odd he gave it up so easily.
                Maybe it wasn't the only stolen vehicle there...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

It was gone almost 3 months, I had written it off honestly. I called Bedford PD where the report was filed and updated them today. My feelings on why he gave it up so fast is he as a few warrants for speeding. That and there can still be honest people out tgere.

Comment

Working...
                  X