The 1% (aka the svo club)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1% (aka the svo club)

So randomly came across an article with this and thought about the thread on here in which svo was discussing whether or not he was in the top 10% or 1%.

I have to say I'm kind of surprised that the numbers are so low.

The top 1% in income could have zero net worth if you piss through your money. What does it take to be in the top 1% for net worth?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Well, by using my 1%er reading abilities, it would appear that the graphic clearly states "what do you have to MAKE IN A YEAR to be in the top 1% of your state"

Comment

thats a stupid ass graph

Comment

Goofy mother fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            thats a stupid ass graph
            Why? Because it hurts your feelings, or because there's not an easy in for you to race bait with this picture?

Comment

Net worth is much more skewed to the upside.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Net worth is much more skewed to the upside.
                Agreed. Just surprised at the annual income numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                  Why? Because it hurts your feelings, or because there's not an easy in for you to race bait with this picture?
                  i can walk around my office and point out 15-20 guys who make over that 425,000 or whatever number, and every single one of them would tell you they arent top percentage of shit. we all got bills.

and at the end of the day what is it even worth. with your screen name and the fact that you are in the pawn business tells me that you hold the value of a dollar way higher than you should. YOU SIR MUST BE THE 1%.

live life, do you, and stop focusing so much negative energy on people that do not have an affect on you. seriously.

Comment

i can walk around my office and point out 15-20 guys who make over that 425,000 or whatever number, and every single one of them would tell you they arent top percentage of shit. we all got bills.

and at the end of the day what is it even worth. with your screen name and the fact that you are in the pawn business tells me that you hold the value of a dollar way higher than you should. YOU SIR MUST BE THE 1%.

live life, do you, and stop focusing so much negative energy on people that do not have an affect on you. seriously.
                    Their bills have nothing to do with their income being in the top percentages.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post

Talking about net worth is race baiting enough since most minorities have zero or negative net worth. You are raciest for not personally giving away your wealth to people who refuse to take advantage of the opportunities that are right in front of them. Even you acknowledging that other people do not stack up the same is raciest and proves that you are a Clansmen.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'm sure you can.

And please, continue to make idiotic assumptions about me based on a screen name. I have never claimed anything, nor do I feel the need. I am definitely not 1%, and am perfectly fine with that. I'm happy being my own boss. As long as the bills are paid and we have a little extra for fun, I'm content.

It's cute to see you telling someone to "stop focusing so much negative energy on people". This coming from the person who portrayed such a pathetic "troll/thug/moron" that you had to actually create a new screen name and write an entire post hoping people would forgive and forget. You've made numerous "threats" and continuously race bait and talk shit as much as possible. Perhaps you should heed your own advice.

Comment

Now someone please find a chart that shows what it takes to be in the top 10% of income like I claimed to be in. Someone also please find a graph that shows the break down of net worth.

Comment

Top 10% is something like $220k/ year for income for Texas.

Top 1% for net worth for USA requires minimum of $8MM-ish.

Don't remember exact numbers because I was skimming the "related articles".

Comment

I pay myself 150k per year so I am not in the top 10% for income unless you count income other then from a paycheck and my net worth is considerably less then 8 million. Where did you find these numbers?

Comment

Working...
                              X