Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movie shooter> Holmes

Fucking Bullshit

A jury was unable Friday to reach a unanimous sentencing verdict, which results in life in prison without parole instead of the death penalty for Holmes, who had pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity in the 2012 shootings.

Libs gonna lib.
    How can you blame the killer when it was the gun's fault?

Comment

The guns dont load themselfs

Comment

did you read any of his diaries? that mother fucker was off his rocker.

Comment

Comment

if insanity is a viable defense, that fool gets it.

Comment

Its not. Hang him in public for all to see. Adults attending the hanging may want to leave children with someone else.

NEXT!!

And its just a long line of people in prison clothes, so far that you can't see the end of the line. All awaiting their turn at the noose. And suddenly, a lot of problems we're dealing with, seem to vanish. Car thief? Hanging. Horse thief? Hanging. Molester? Hanging. Corrupt politician? Double hanging.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Its not. Hang him in public for all to see. Adults attending the hanging may want to leave children with someone else.

NEXT!!

And its just a long line of people in prison clothes, so far that you can't see the end of the line. All awaiting their turn at the noose. And suddenly, a lot of problems we're dealing with, seem to vanish. Car thief? Hanging. Horse thief? Hanging. Molester? Hanging. Corrupt politician? Double hanging.
                I have said for years that if they brought back public hangings that crime would drop...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                  I have said for years that if they brought back public hangings that crime would drop...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                  Me too. And everyone knows it would, but the libtards are simply too stupid. Most of them should see the end of the noose for being commies, anyway. I agree with the general. The only good commie, is a dead commie.
                  WH

Comment

Commies just want what is best for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                      Commies just want what is best for everybody.

Commies just want what is best for themselves while claiming that it is the best for you.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        Fucking Bullshit

Schizophrenia like this guy has is an observable physical deformation of the brain. Not killing him is the correct thing to do but it feels like the wrong thing.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          Schizophrenia like this guy has is an observable physical deformation of the brain. Not killing him is the correct thing to do but it feels like the wrong thing.
                          You should be put down once you are no longer a productive member of society. Is he crazy? Obviously. Sane people don't gun down defenseless people in a movie theater. Being crazy should not exclude you from the death chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            You should be put down once you are no longer a productive member of society. Is he crazy? Obviously. Sane people don't gun down defenseless people in a movie theater. Being crazy should not exclude you from the death chair.
                            Keeping him alive is cheaper then killing him. He is not worth wasting any more money on legal fees. In a perfect world he would not have been taken alive saving the head ache of supporting him for life and paying for his legal defense.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                              Keeping him alive is cheaper then killing him. He is not worth wasting any more money on legal fees. In a perfect world he would not have been taken alive saving the head ache of supporting him for life and paying for his legal defense.
                              It's only cheaper to keep him alive if they had not sought the death penalty. Trials seeking the death penalty are the single most expensive process in the criminal justice system.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X