Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I might be loosing my house in 3 weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
    Update(just in case anyone cares to know)- I went and spoke to a real estate attorney. I was looking to have a restraining order filed against WF. The attorney advised me that it would be expensive($4-5k) and that he suggested we send them a cease and desist letter stating that if they dont meet our terms we will be filling 2 different lawsuits. One for wrongful foreclosure and the other for unfair credit reporting practices. We've stated that we're willing to pay all of the payments for the loan modifications we were approved for for the past 7 months and that we want all of the negative credit reports removed. The lawyer said we should hear a response within 2 business days.
    I hope and pray that they accept. I dont want to have to file a restraining order and go to court over everything.
    Good luck. If it comes down to it, let them take it, sue them, then let them buy you a better house

Comment

good luck, man

it'll all work out one way or another, but I know that that big stress feels like as a man who doesn't deal with stress very well! So I definitely feel for ya.

But really. It will work out

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
      Update(just in case anyone cares to know)- I went and spoke to a real estate attorney. I was looking to have a restraining order filed against WF. The attorney advised me that it would be expensive($4-5k) and that he suggested we send them a cease and desist letter stating that if they dont meet our terms we will be filling 2 different lawsuits. One for wrongful foreclosure and the other for unfair credit reporting practices. We've stated that we're willing to pay all of the payments for the loan modifications we were approved for for the past 7 months and that we want all of the negative credit reports removed. The lawyer said we should hear a response within 2 business days.
      I hope and pray that they accept. I dont want to have to file a restraining order and go to court over everything.
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
      X