Murder-suicide in front of kids in The Woodlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder-suicide in front of kids in The Woodlands

The Woodlands, TX Police say the two people shot were a mother and father who are in the process of divorcing. The father, identified as Drayton Norwood, was meeting his estranged wife, Sheri Roberts, at the gas station to give her their two sons. At some point, police say Norwood became "extremely angry" and pulled out a gun. Police say he then shot Roberts in the head before turning the gun on himself.
    Police say a man pulled out a gun and shot his estranged wife in front of their children before shooting himself. Both people died.

I thought The Colony was the only city with THE in the name.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438957932.416118.jpg

The mother.

Comment

Anyone remember the guy in Highland Park who nearly chopped of his wife's head off with a pair of scissors when she kept running her mouth at him? Bet it was the same kind of thing here.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

wood've done

Comment

talk shit, get hit. plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              talk shit, get hit. plain and simple.
              Yep...
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Some/most women just don't know how to shut the hell up.

Comment

I wonder if the killer had a carry permit?

Comment

Poor kids, orphans ..and their life is messed up now

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                      Poor kids, orphans ..and their life is messed up now
                      got a funny feeling their lives were messed up before
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I've known many people who have had to go through really nasty divorces with drawn out custody battles. In many cases the justice system is stacked in the woman's favor and it is unfair and unjust to a hard working father. Some people would rather die than have a judge determine that they can't see their kids, or that they're going to have to support and hand over half of his retirement and everything else to an ungrateful ex spouse who never earned a damn thing. It's a tough burden to bear because it's unfair and no judge should deny a father the right to at least 50% custody of his children when he is capable and wants to have them with him. The government understands that if they don't make the husband take care of the ex spouse, then the government is going to have to pay for her. It's a really fucked up situation because even when a father gets 50% custody they still have to pay ALOT of child support. It's not fair to the father. Some people can't handle it and snap. These children are victims of this screwed up thing we call a justice system.
                        With that said, I certainly do not condone the heinous act this coward committed.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          It's a really fucked up situation because even when a father gets 50% custody they still have to pay ALOT of child support.
                          Any lawyer worth a shit can get child support tossed in a 50/50 custody arrangment. More fathers should demand that they do. They should, however, still be responsible for health insurance imo.

I know of a person, who recently got run through the ringer, hard core. To the tune of roughly $4500/mo between child support and alimony. He has about $1500/mo to live on after he pays his dues. 4 kids, married over 10 years, and his wife never worked (and that was by HIS choice, not hers). 2 of the kids are under the age of 3, so her getting a job now comes with a lot of obstacles. Associates degree only, no real world work experience to speak of, and the insane cost of childcare. I don't know that her getting a job now would even cover the cost of childcare and healthcare for the 5 of them. On one hand I feel bad, on the other he is a genuine piece of shit and deserves what he got IMO. This person has such a ridiculous need to be loved by everyone, he sat there and let himself get railroaded in arbitration. That is nobody's fault but his own. I also realize I'm too close to the situation to give a truly unbiased opinion.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Kinda odd seeing you side with the woman in a divorce case, Brent. Are you banging said woman? She's as much to blame as the he is.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Kinda odd seeing you side with the woman in a divorce case, Brent. Are you banging said woman? She's as much to blame as the he is.
                              Hell no! I don't date women with kids, and damn sure would not date one with 4.

I don't think she is without fault in the entire ordeal. But with that said, it was discovered that the husband in the situation had been cheating on her since before they got married. Multiple women in multiple cities throughout the US. Wouldn't surprise me if he had kids with some of them. There isn't much she could have done about that.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X