another movie shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    Airsoft and he'd been committed to mental hospitals 4 times previously.
    I hope to hell they find where he was denied the purchase of a real firearm. Proof that the system we have now does work and saved lives.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      I hope to hell they find where he was denied the purchase of a real firearm. Proof that the system we have now does work and saved lives.
      Truth, he speaks it!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

In Sweden in the late 90's I believe a man went into a movie theater in the middle of the day armed with a knife and starting at the back row he worked his way forward killing 21 people quietly before anyone noticed.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
          Must have been a good movie.
          So good people were killing to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Good luck with that. This story is going to go away with a quickness.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
            X