Pepto bismol: The black tongue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepto bismol: The black tongue

Has anyone taken Pepto at night and woken up with a black tongue / poopy? I thought I had cancer or some shit this morning. They should put some blurb about that on the bottle...

I don't ever drink the stuff but I was house sitting and had crazy heart burn so I had a bit. Woke up this morning thinking I was poisoned by the steak I cooked.

Tube steak you say

Comment

The best is taking a shit the next day and trying to figure out when you overdosed at the La Brea tar pits.

Comment

You're fine
        I drank it and next morning panicked.. Then I became an expert on pepto turning shit black via Google
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          You're fine
          I drank it and next morning panicked.. Then I became an expert on pepto turning shit black via Google
          I know I'm in the clear. Just freaked me out at first. After a quick google I was less concerned.

Comment

I just laughed my ass off about this. I did the same shit a few years ago and immediately thought I was dying.
            2012 GT500

Comment

back when i was a youngin, we tried all sorts of shit to get weed out of our system. one time i took azo and it turns your piss orange, but also your spooge orange! that was pretty interesting

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                Tube steak you say
                I love when lincolnboy attempts to talk shit
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Awesome album title.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    back when i was a youngin, we tried all sorts of shit to get weed out of our system. one time i took azo and it turns your piss orange, but also your spooge orange! that was pretty interesting
                    howd you get it out of your belly button?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      howd you get it out of your belly button?
                      i called your mom to come lap it up!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        and now we know how gingers were created.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                        X