No announcement yet.

School me on Tablets/iPads/Notebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to tag on to this, is there a cheap tablet out there for kids?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Just to tag on to this, is there a cheap tablet out there for kids?
      Amazon has a Kindle Fire that is make for kids. Otherwise, a cheaper iPad (like a refurb) with a case for kids. We have one on our older iPad 2 called an iGuy. It has been tough enough to survive abuse from our 3 year old.

Comment

Samsung makes one just for kids. Has a mode that is locked just for kids and can be unlocked and used just like a regular one.

Comment

Let's go the other way with this I have an iPad but I would really like to be able to run quickbooks and word documents. Price range of $500-800??? Is the surface Pro the thing to have?
          Not a black vette.......a silver one

Comment

Nobody?
            Not a black vette.......a silver one

Comment

Originally posted by bcar View Post
              Let's go the other way with this I have an iPad but I would really like to be able to run quickbooks and word documents. Price range of $500-800??? Is the surface Pro the thing to have?
              Mine has been awesome. My only complaint is no 4g, but I use my phone as a hot spot.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I use my Surface Pro 3 for just about everything when I travel. I don't even use my work computer during travel anymore, i just use my SP3 to use a Citrix or other BYOD choices we have at work.

It's light, mobile, and a powerhouse as far as what I need it to do. Now I still have a gaming desktop at home that I use when I'm home, but the SP3 makes being mobile and traveling much easier than carrying my laptop

Comment

Working...
                X