Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are fox and sn convertible back seats the same size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are fox and sn convertible back seats the same size?

Looking at mustang verts, I know that the back set isnt really built for adults, but I think the my two young kids will be fine. It's been years since Ive had one of either, anyone know offhand if the sn95 had a larger back seat area?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

After doing a rear seat delete on both types in the past, I'm going to say No.

Comment

no.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

thank you gents, that keeps my search options wide open.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          thank you gents, that keeps my search options wide open.
          What years are you looking at for an SN95?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            what years are you looking at for an sn95?
            86-04?

Comment

86-04?
              Lol. Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Lol. Okay.
                Im pretty open on what Im looking for. Ive had several fox convertibles, one 94 cobra convertible, but never had a 99-04.

Comment

Im pretty open on what Im looking for. Ive had several fox convertibles, one 94 cobra convertible, but never had a 99-04.
                  I can't hate all the way up to '04. Of course I am partial to 94-95.

Comment

I thought you were trying to sell the Cobra Keith... lol
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                      I've always wanted a white fox GT vert. White top, black tweed and a complete 93 Cobra exterior conversion.
                      Oh yeah? Well I've always wanted to make a 93 cobra r convertible.

Boosh

Comment

I saw a super charged 98 cobra with 55k miles for $12,500. Vert. If you are interested I can find it and post it

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                          I saw a super charged 98 cobra with 55k miles for $12,500. Vert. If you are interested I can find it and post it
                          Nah, not going that deep. A higher mile cheap one is this game.

Comment

Working...
                          X