• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
    Parts aren't available yet...
    Yeah they told me to hang tight
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I was reading about this on ramforumz. My Ram has been flawless, but I wouldn't mind a buy back option and get into a new crew cab.

So far, my VIN is clean. However, some of those recalls won't go into effect until September. You'll get a letter if you're affected by the recall.

Originally posted by Denny
      If you're at a Dodge dealer, can I give you my VIN 5o check once they are in the system?

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        It's because warranty work doesn't pay shit...
        This right here. That's why big badass warranties are never a selling point for me when the work is shit.

Comment

Well, here we go.

The recalls just went active online. Re-check your VIN. http://recalls.mopar.com/

Of course, my truck is on the recall list. And here come the Trade Assistance Letters from local dealers. This is my second, as of yesterday. Supposedly, your price on a new vehicle is further discounted from the dealership price when you trade under the program. We'll see.

Comment

Heh, I used to work for Shawn Swenson.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My 06' Mega Cab was one of the more favorite trucks that I've owned. The ride was good, the power was good, mpg, towing ability, comfortable and roomy inside...and it was even a pretty decent looking truck too. All that said, if it wasn't such a POS I might've still owned it today.

On another Dodge experience note - I bought my wife an RT Magnum when they first came out in 05'. Hands-down one of the better vehicle purchases we've made...was a great car and never had any major issues. The only reason I eventually sold it was because it was a Dodge nearing 100K miles, and I was starting to worry (based off of the experiences I was having at the time with said heap listed 1st above).
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

My father got a trade in offer letter, market value + 10 or 15% if I recall correctly. However, from what I understood, this recall/buyback only affected 2500 and 3500 trucks, and did not affect the 1500s. His letter was a while back, too. Like back when this was first announced. I assumed it was just a dealer trying to use the bad press to drum up new business.

Interesting, I'll have to go check it out.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Got my official recall notice from FCA in the mail today. Recall R36 / NHTSA 15V-459

Parts are available and you get schedule anytime for the fix. Some dealers are advertising a discounted trade in price for recalled trucks.

Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                    Got my official recall notice from FCA in the mail today. Recall R36 / NHTSA 15V-459

Parts are available and you get schedule anytime for the fix. Some dealers are advertising a discounted trade in price for recalled trucks.

Anyone else?
                    discounted trade-in price doesn't really seem like a good advertising technique
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

These are the easiest trucks to find that are v8/swb/single cab, and that makes me really want one.

Dodge is practically the only one making an affordable "sport truck."
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        discounted trade-in price doesn't really seem like a good advertising technique

He misspoke.

Some dealers are doing discounted prices on new trucks. Some offering a percentage above trade value. Then there is an official buy back offer from FCA, which not all vehicles qualify for.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          He misspoke.

Some dealers are doing discounted prices on new trucks. Some offering a percentage above trade value. Then there is an official buy back offer from FCA, which not all vehicles qualify for.
                          I just snapped to what it meant before I read your post
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I am happy with the 2 Dodge trucks that I have other then the Dakota being under powered. The 3.9 V6 leaves me wanting more.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Got the recall work done today at Huffines. In & Out within an hour.

Ended up being two separate recalls for my VIN. R36 + R35 A software flash to re-calibrate the sensitivity of the Occupant Restraint Controller.

Comment

Working...
                              X