Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching Cowboy Games from Out of State?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure Jerry has some type of package out there regardless who your tv carrier is.

Comment

Don't miss another thrilling 10-6 season...
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
        I'm sure Jerry has some type of package out there regardless who your tv carrier is.
        Not in the US. You either watch directly on the networks with TV contracts or you have to use NFL Sunday ticket.

as mentioned earlier, FirstRow is one way to get it streamed for free but that is problematic. Another way is to get a bit torrent stream but you have to find those and they are dependent on the bandwidth of the person streaming and the number of other users seeding the torrent. It isn't always an idea situation..

the thing is, jLuv also mentioned that Streaming is out, so how do you plan to get seasons delivered? On DVD?

This could all get better after the merger with ATT is completed but let's be honest, ATT and DTV both have really crappy customer service. Their combination isn't likely to make things better.

Comment

If you don't mind bending the rules a little you could add a dish tailgate system to someone's existing account. You know for your RV you only use at area lakes.

Find the help you need from DISH support with hundreds of articles and step-by-step videos about how to manage your service.

The money there is for their self aiming dish. If you already have an HD capable dish all you'd need to do is add a 211 receiver to an existing account. The receiver really doesn't know or care where it's located as long as it can hit the satellite. They are region locked by the zip code programmed into them at install. It'll update anytime the receiver connected to the web though, which is why you say it's for an RV.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            I wish!

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Don't miss another thrilling 10-6 season...
            Well, they were 12-4 last year, with a great chance of being even better this year. Even 10-6 is often good enough to advance given their crappy division. And heck, I'll watch even if they can't win a game.

Comment

I moved to CO in January. What town are you in?
              The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Lake City. You?

Comment

Maybe find someone with a Slingbox so you can stream it over the internet? If I can ever get mine working I'd hook you up. Guess I gotta start messing around with it again.

Comment

Ft Morgan. It's not too bad. An hr from Denver and 45 min from work.
                    The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      If you don't mind bending the rules a little you could add a dish tailgate system to someone's existing account. You know for your RV you only use at area lakes.

Find the help you need from DISH support with hundreds of articles and step-by-step videos about how to manage your service.

The money there is for their self aiming dish. If you already have an HD capable dish all you'd need to do is add a 211 receiver to an existing account. The receiver really doesn't know or care where it's located as long as it can hit the satellite. They are region locked by the zip code programmed into them at install. It'll update anytime the receiver connected to the web though, which is why you say it's for an RV.
                      This. I know *someone* who is successfully using this to get dfw local channels
                      BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
                      I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
                      PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Working...
                      X