No announcement yet.

Summer happenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No shit?!! I go there all the time! I live behind the George Bush!
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      No shit?!! I go there all the time! I live behind the George Bush!
      I want to feel bad for you, but i dont even know what that means.

Comment

ITT I learned "girlswithoutweinersville" is Richardson, tshock I'm coming!
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          Sandy lake is pretty dope. Also, if you go to Amc theaters, I would recommend getting a stubs card. We get free concession upgrades and other freebies
          used to go once a week in the summers when I was a youngster... loved that pool. It seemed so huge back then. Had to swim to the dock and back to be able to swim in the deep pool!
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            I want to feel bad for you, but i dont even know what that means.

I live near by and I've been going there just about every day, except today.....I've been doin a little bit of the boozin, today.....
            .....bro....

Comment

how old are your kids? im limited to the 1'6" pools with mine. lets meet up there though..

Comment

what about burger's lake? any of you niggas remember that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  how old are your kids? im limited to the 1'6" pools with mine. lets meet up there though..

My twins just turned 9. Man, that baby pool is wack! At least get some of that bucket of water dumped on your head. Honestly, I'm getting burnt out on swimming. Next time we go, I think I'm gonna hit up the Rec. If my wife will stay with the kids...
                  .....bro....

Comment

Jumpstreet, nicklemania, kidsmania, Hawian falls, museum, acquarium, chuck e cheese, main event, city pool parks, outdoor water parks.

They could also mow the lawn, help clean the house, laundry, wash cars, help cook, throw out the garbage... etc.

Comment

We went to Hurricane Harbor earlier in the month on a sunday, looked like an ICP concert.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        We went to Hurricane Harbor earlier in the month on a sunday, looked like an ICP concert.
                        Yea, we went last month. Was kind of a rough crowd.

My wife had her flip flops/sandals stolen when she was at the kid area. She said she eventually found them on a 6'4 270lb tatted up guy and she didn't say anything.

Comment

My girls (wife and 9yo) went to Burger's Lake today. It's fun and affordable for the kiddos, but don't go on a weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Now I kinda want to go to see the show. Were they throwing plastic beer bottles?

Comment

A buddy has been taking his kid a few times this summer says bathrooms stink and pee all over the floor
                              Last edited by lincolnboy; 07-27-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

this has gotta be a troll acct.

Comment

Working...
                                X