Summer happenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer happenings

We should have a summer sticky or thread discussing summer happenings. I know it's kinda late in the season but some of us have kids at home looking for shit to do and we're looking for places to take them and the Dallas observer isn't cutting it for me anymore. I for one just found out that the chuckecheese by my crib has a buffet and Dave n' busters has $2 tacos and coronas on Tuesday! If you know of anything going on around town, post it here, family friendly or not. CheersĀ”
    .....bro....

If you like bowling, they are having special. Either sign up for the bowling places near you or call. AMF been having sunday funday $8 after 6 pm for two hours of bowling. If you dare you could try the Ft. Worth trinity or the drive in.

Comment

I always forget about Sandy Lake. My mom, sister, and nieces and nephews were just up there late last week and had a blast. I'll be taking my boy there in the next couple weeks.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Wet N Wild

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          Wet N Wild
          White water.
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

They say Benbrook lake is a good place for the fam. I know Euless has movie in the park every feww weeks. Might try place by you. We are actually looking into getting a project for movie nights in our pool.

Comment

Sandy lake is pretty dope. Also, if you go to Amc theaters, I would recommend getting a stubs card. We get free concession upgrades and other freebies
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                White water.
                Even better!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  Even better!
                  Hey, how tall is your truck?

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    Sandy lake is pretty dope.
                    I went there with a friend whose dads employer was having a company picnic there and had a blast. I have not been back since and that was 30 years ago. Thank you for dragging a good memory out of me.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Hey, how tall is your truck?
                      Tough to measure on my own, but anywhere between 76" and 78"

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        .Thank you for dragging a good memory out of me.

It's what I live for. Life is too short for the bad memories #yolo
                        .....bro....

Comment

Bad memories are memories. It can be still a good memory of remembering someone or something.

Comment

This is for all the geeks on here

Comment

just got home from Heights Aquatic Center in Richardson (Arapaho/Floyd) for my sons bday, i couldnt tell who had more fun, me, or the 3 year olds. It was also free for city of Richardson Residents.

Comment

Working...
                              X