Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyoming man found with 30 eyeballs in his anal cavity

WTF !

Okay, this is one of the craziest things we’ve ever seen... WTF? CASPER, Wyo. – Police made a routine traffic stop early Thursday morning and got more than they bargained for when Roy Tilbott, 51, stepped out of his El Camino for a field sobriety test and Casper police noticed several eyeballs sli…

Police made a routine traffic stop early Thursday morning and got more than they bargained for when Roy Tilbott, 51, stepped out of his El Camino for a field sobriety test and Casper police noticed several eyeballs slide from his right pant leg onto the road.

Feeling they could have a potential murderer on their hands, police quickly drew guns and cuffed Tilbott.

Tilbott assured police the eyeballs were not human, but instead cow eyeballs he had pilfered from Johnson Meats (a slaughterhouse) where Tilbott is employed as a butcher.

“Company won’t let us take animal scraps home and instead toss them in the landfill,” Tilbott said in the police report. “They’re a very wasteful company. We should be allowed to take scrap meat and other parts home. The company should start a green initiative. They don’t even have recycling at the plant.”

Tilbott explained his actions: “I enjoy eating bovine eyeballs and smuggling them out in my colon was the only way I knew how to get them out without potentially getting caught and fired.”

Tilbott told police he estimates he has smuggled several thousand eyeballs from the plant over the past few months.

“I put them in soups,” Tilbott said in the police report. “They’re beneficial for erectile dysfunction, which I currently battle, but I also just like the texture and taste.”

Tilbott was arrested for driving under the influence, his BAC two times higher than the legal limit, plus he was in possession of several large carving knives possibly stolen from the meat packing plant, but Tilbott has not been charged with theft as police need to further investigate to determine who the knives belong to.

I have heard of "Ass to mouth" but this takes it to a whole new level.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Delete this fucking post. Don't give Soap any more cow fetish ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Delete this fucking post. Don't give Soap any more cow fetish ideas.
        Who's to say Soap didn't give this guy the idea first?
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Dude still can't see shit.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ce-zC_n8E[/ame]
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Dude still can't see shit.
              Aye sea watt ewe did their.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Balls deep.

Comment

Well, I am near Casper right now. So I will keep an eye out for a drunk el camino driving slaughterhouse butcher that smuggles cows eyes in his asshole to make erectile dysfunction soup.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    I have heard of "Ass to mouth" but this takes it to a whole new level.
                    Surprised you didn't bust out a story about that one time, you know...

Comment

Originally posted by tangstang View Post
                      I'm sure he would, but the statute of limitations hasn't passed on it yet.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by tangstang View Post
                        One time? Just one time? Please.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          One time? Just one time? Please.
                          You're a Vietnam vet?
                          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            You're a Vietnam vet?
                            No, too young. Why?

Comment

So he just stuffed cow eyes up his ass to smuggle them home but instead of going straight home he gets drunk. I would like to think he had to get drunk first, which is where he got the idea but, then again, he proves his thought process is not the most sound. He did stuff eyeballs up his ass after all.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X