Gas Monkey Bar and Grill Caught Cheating By The TABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Monkey Bar and Grill Caught Cheating By The TABC

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) –*The Gas Monkey Bar N’ Grill is one of five bars in North Texas recently busted for selling cheap*liquor*at top shelf prices.

The Texas Alcoholic And*Beverage*Commission posted a report online that said the bar is guilty of overcharging customers.

The TABC caught the bar during a sting operation.

The report also named Fantasy Ranch Strip Club in Fort Worth as guilty.

Three other bars in Irving, Addison and Mesquite are under investigation.

All of the bars were given written warnings from the TABC.

always shady but the general public love him.

Comment

O for real

Comment

Get you some of that!

Comment

I didn't know that Fantasy Ranch had moved. I thought it just closed.

Comment

a lot of bars do this...i dont often drink liquor at the bar, so whatever

Comment

Does this surprise anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                I didn't know that Fantasy Ranch had moved. I thought it just closed.
                Was moved over here euless off hwy 10.

Comment

They sell shit box cars for top shelf prices so I would say that they are just being true to form.

The guy that is all over TV and does the Dodge commercials used to live in his storage building at 35/Royal Ln 10-12 years ago. I used to see him at Pick-N-Pull and thought that he was a dirt bag albeit a friendly one.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    They sell shit box cars for top shelf prices so I would say that they are just being true to form.

The guy that is all over TV and does the Dodge commercials used to live in his storage building at 35/Royal Ln 10-12 years ago. I used to see him at Pick-N-Pull and thought that he was a dirt bag albeit a friendly one.
                    Rawlings? That doesn't sound right at all. Supposedly he was once a LEO, fireman, EMT and I think inherited a printing company which he sold and he got all his money.

Comment

I think I saw him last week at 6am riding a bike in Victory Park. Looked just like him any way.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I heard he gave bj for $1500 to bruce j i mean katlyn or what ever its name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          Rawlings? Supposedly he was once a LEO, fireman, EMT and I think inherited a printing company which he sold and he got all his money.
                          Not a fucking chance. There is no way he would have passed a drug test for any job like that. I know exactly who he is but I just did not know his name.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                            Not a fucking chance. There is no way he would have passed a drug test for any job like that. I know exactly who he is but I just did not know his name.
                            Knows what drugs he takes, doesnt know his name. Seems legit.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              Knows what drugs he takes, doesnt know his name. Seems legit.

I am bad with names if I don't give a fuck about someone but I know what pot smells like and what other drug paraphernalia looks like.

Comment

Working...
                              X