meat processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meat processing

running down to our property to pick up a freshly killed hog. anywhere near carrollton/Lewisville for processing>>

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

did it have a tattoo on it's face?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

hmmmm, you sure its not full of meth?

Comment

Syracuse's Custom Meats - (817) 379-2230
        4770 Keller Haslet Rd, Keller, TX 76244

Comment

I've been using Kuby's in Dallas. They seem to be the only ones that when I drop off a truck load of animals and I ask that they label the end product based on the species they can do it and do it properly.

I went through 3 different processors that just couldn't freaking grasp that I need this labeled Blackbuck, Axis, Whitetail, etc.
          Last edited by Pewter Y2K Z28; 07-24-2015, 02:23 PM.
          "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
          East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
          https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
            I've been using Kuby's in Dallas. They seem to be the only ones that when I drop off a truck load of animals and I ask that they label the end product based on the species off they can do it and do it properly.

I went through 3 different processors that just couldn't freaking grasp that I need this labeled Blackbuck, Axis, Whitetail, etc.

Just said wild game didnt it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              Just said wild game didnt it haha.
              Yep
              "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
              East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
              https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Geor stopped processing your meat?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Geor stopped processing your meat?
                  I thought it was gonna be a thread about his sweet juicy lips.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
                    I've been using Kuby's in Dallas. They seem to be the only ones that when I drop off a truck load of animals and I ask that they label the end product based on the species they can do it and do it properly.

a few others told me that is where they take theirs as well. so I dropped it off this morning. thanks.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ive used Kuby's and Syracuse. Kuby's, IMHO has a better end product.
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                      X