Anyone looking for Chuck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for Chuck?

So the wife got woken up by a pounding on the front door at midnight last night, and then woke me up all freaked out.

Grabbed the gun, threw on my chones and flippers and hit the door. Some big ass dude in a tow truck was out front and told me they were there to repo a Hyundai Sonata. I don't own, nor have I ever owned a Hyundai of any kind. He handed me this business card and told me to call them in the morning and "give them your social", and they'll clear this up.

So if you're bored today, give Chuck a call at 214-491-5761 ask about the Hyundai Sonata while you're at it!

Seems completely on the up and up. What could possibly go wrong??

Comment

Im too scared by the official looking business card.

If I was you, Id go find them a Hyundai to take.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Call him up and tell him you learned exactly where the car is.... off of 175 and Bexar Avenue at the food store right there on the corner as soon as you go under the train trestle.

Comment

Give some random company my social? That sounds a bit suspicious. I'd notify pd and be done unless they return.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

They might need some moving company quotes, just in case.

Comment

Been fucking with "Chuck" all day today. His direct cell number is 214-780-9037 but I don't believe that his name is really Chuck.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Give the number out to some moving brokers?

Comment

Sounds like he's looking for love... Maybe he should try Craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Maybe he should try Craigslist.
                    Even I gave that up; to fucking dangerous.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Make the gayest CL ad and leave his number.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X