• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep piss

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      Puss?
      He squeezes it pretty hard, apparently.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Being a hell (o)kitty, the puss autocorrect was fitting, so I left it.

Comment

Congrats, I tried to find a white 6 speed but gave up due to the markups...

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
            That color is fantastic.

Just curious, why did you opt for the 6 speed? With all the gizmos in that thing, the 8 speed auto is pretty damn amazing.

Be sure and post some video of it! As much as I don't want to, I love those things.
            1. I just prefer a manual transmission. That is really all I have ever driven. More fun.

2. If I wanted an automatic I would have had my order delayed until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              Congrats, I tried to find a white 6 speed but gave up due to the markups...
              I got mine at sticker. $62,000. Very few places sell them at sticker though.

Comment

Very nice....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  I would venture that the 6sp might hold value better despite being "not as good"

Kinda like the Caddy V2's. the auto is arguably better, but there are fewer manuals out there, and there are people who will pay a premium for them
                  Look at the resale on manual wagons, if you can find one!

Comment

Working...
                  X