Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Electrical testing/PLC/Instrumentation/Automation techs here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Electrical testing/PLC/Instrumentation/Automation techs here?

I have two AAS degrees from TSTC in 2013. One in Instrumentation and the other in "Electrical power and controls". I could have had a number of jobs upon graduation but chose to try a family gig first. It's time for a career change.

Anyone on here have any leads. Looking in Fort Worth and surrounding areas.
    Have my resume handy. I'm looking for anything from a testing company like Shermco to a controls company like Prime.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

PLC, Automation, Secondary Hydraulics, Hydraulic Controls... I'm an electrical engineer offshore...

If you want to check out an excellent recruiter / headhunter, I strongly suggest looking at Randstad Engineering. They have tons of high paying jobs in the Automation / PLC fields on their website (well I haven't looked in a while, but usually). They are in Atlanta, but they landed me a job based out of Houston, And I live in Fort Worth..

Anyway check them out and if you like I can give you the recruiter's name I dealt with. He stuck it out with me til the end, you may remember I was almost knocked out of the box due to background issues.

Comment

We are thought leaders and problem solvers, the partner our clients depend on when knowledge, experience and integrity matter.

They travel a lot though.

Comment

Working...
      X