So I just got fired after 13 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just got fired after 13 years.

Long story short I walk into work today. Only to be greeted by the HR manager asking to speak with me in private. And she said that I was terminated for using profanity in front of a new employee. I'm not denying it I do cuss like a sailor. But it wasn't even directed at him it was directed at an item on the shelf. So I don't know what to do now I've never been fired before and after 13 years it's a fucked up way to go out.

Should I try to fight it by calling corporate office?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Fight it if you have the energy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Fighting it would just be a waste of time.

Comment

Not sure how you would win. If they didnt want you gone they wouldnt have fired you for that..they would have written you up.

Did you mention fucking cows to coworkers? Thats not fumny to most people and would definitely put you on the list.

Comment

sucks man. you can use this free time to work on your game spittin'

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sounds like they were gunning for you. Sucks man. Sorry.
            Last edited by YALE; 07-22-2015, 02:37 PM.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Btw...sorry to hear and good luck getting a replacement gig! Im sure itll work out better.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear that man. Best of luck.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  sucks man. you can use this free time to work on your game spittin'

god bless.
                  #brightside

That sucks man.

Comment

Shouldn't there be a write up first? To document disciplinary action has been taken and discussed with an employee.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Shouldn't there be a write up first? To document disciplinary action has been taken and discussed with an employee.
                      Dis

Comment

dipping your pin in company ink. go fight with your isis brothers!

sorry to hear

Comment

If you've never gotten a warning before, then it's BS and they were looking for a reason to get rid of you. Unfortunately, it's Texas and there is nothing stopping that.

I just wonder if they did this to prevent you from getting unemployment. I have no knowledge of whether they can do crap like that or not.

Comment

That's fucked up to think a new 8 dollar and hour employee didn't like a store managers language and got them fired.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                              That's fucked up to think a new 8 dollar and hour employee didn't like a store managers language and got them fired.
                              That's the society we live in homie.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X