Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video explaining new registration & inspection 2 step deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video explaining new registration & inspection 2 step deal.

I ran across this vid that explains the new system pretty clearly. I know that I could never get a 100% definite answer and was still unclear about this. So for anybody else that is stil unsure about it here ya go.

Basically, you can't get a ticket for not having a valid inspection. However, you have to have the inspection to renew your registration. So if you get a new registration and your inspection expires a month later you don't need to worry about it until it's time to renew the registration 11 months later.

Last edited by AdRock; 07-21-2015, 10:05 PM.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Interesting. I am a dealer, I don't have registration. Since there is no ticket for no inspection, I can flip the state the bird.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Interesting. I am a dealer, I don't have registration. Since there is no ticket for no inspection, I can flip the state the bird.
      Until you sell something at least.

Comment

Yep, I just reupped the registration on my Wife's SUV and since the inspection is good until 9/2015 I don't have to touch it until next year. Im going to pull the sticker in October.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          Yep, I just reupped the registration on my Wife's SUV and since the inspection is good until 9/2015 I don't have to touch it until next year. Im going to pull the sticker in October.
          Just renewed the registration on mine, my inspection is good through October.. I just pulled both stickers when putting on the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            You can pull your inspection sticker now.

I renewed my registration some time ago, but was waiting on my inspection sticker to expire, so I could put the new registration sticker further down on the windshield, and have my windshield tinted. I got stopped 2 weeks ago for speeding, and he also informed me that the registration was expired. I showed him the new sticker and receipt and told him why I had waited to put it on. He told me I can go ahead and remove the inspection sticker now, that it wasn't needed anymore. Palmer Police officer, fwiw.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Until you sell something at least.
              That goes for anything I sell, but not for my metal plates.

Comment

Well alright....as long as it doesn't interfere with my "hook up", in good. (I'm not sharing so keep the pm's to yourself )
                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                X