What's it worth thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
    Sold my '73 Mustang 'vert a few years back... kinda similar, 351C, AOD, decent paint, No A/C

Got $14K for it and that cougar looks better.

mardyn
    I like that

Comment

Man that ^^ thing was like driving an old boat down the road...

it was fun for a while, but I gotta' have me some A/C.

mardyn

Comment

That Cougar is funky cool. It's definitely doesn't have a handsome beak, but it's got some good lines. I kind of think that almost any classic vert in really nice condition is worth at least 15k. It'd be fun to eat those words if ya'll want to prove me wrong.

Man that ^^ thing was like driving an old boat down the road...

it was fun for a while, but I gotta' have me some A/C.

mardyn
        That car with A/C added would make for a great cruiser. Those interiors are nice places to be.

Comment

Classic Auto Air does list a retrofit kit for 71-73's, but the website doesn't list what motors, I would assume all, but its worth a phone call if you are serious.

To get a better gauge on what they are going for expand your search to include 71-73's, they are all similar.

Comment

Here's another pic with the better wheels of the same car.

As previously mentioned, it was a fun car for a while, but other issues with the body structure plus the lack of a/c dictated that it pass on through to make room for the next one.

btw..Sorry for the thread hijack.

mardyn

Comment

that thing is begging for some slotted mags.

Ive been eyefucking the big boat convertibles lately, I kinda want something that the family can cruise around in. A good majority of convertibles would be really cramped with two kids in car seats.

something like these

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Sold my '73 Mustang 'vert a few years back... kinda similar, 351C, AOD, decent paint, No A/C

mardyn

Dang, that looks nice too! I'd prefer a Stang over a Cougar.

Comment

mardyn
                  I Had one and actually loved the car.
                  True Ram Air car and had a dealer installed HO (BOSS) 351. Factory A/C, Tac.
                  The car won First runner up in NMCA Grand National Competition (prior to my ownership).

David

Comment

this one is from the biggest classic cougar parts shop there is, should be a good car for the money. It has ac and only needs a nice looking set of wheels to be a nice cruiser.

Comment

Working...
                    X