Possible motocycle fatality in Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible motocycle fatality in Arlington

Eastbound 20 and Matlock. There is a patch of ice under thebridge while everything else is clear. I almost lost it there about two hours ago. Comng back there was a cruiser bike with big headlight, radio setup that older guys usually favor(I don't know much about motorcycles)and it looked like they were covering him up, but I only saw it for a split second. be careful out there guys, there are still random ice patches. Scary to think I almost lost it in the same place.

Any rider with common sense would not be on the road today.

There's still ice and along with that sand and gravel that can take you down. Not a smart move, but RIP to him or hope he gets better quick.

Comment

They were just talking about it on channel 4 and said he was deceased.. RIP.

Comment

Sad to hear.

It's crazy to think some of those guys are crazy enough to ride in this weather. It's freezing outside! I can't imagine how cold it must feel to be on a bike in this weather.
        Last edited by Steve; 02-09-2011, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Sad to hear.

It's crazy to think some of those guys are crazy enough to ride in this weather. It's freezing outside! I can't imagine how cold it must feel to be a on bike in this weather.
          x2

Comment

Saw that on my way home. rip

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Sad to hear.

It's crazy to think some of those guys are crazy enough to ride in this weather. It's freezing outside! I can't imagine how cold it must feel to be a on bike in this weather.
              No kidding. I can only guess that it was his only transportation to ride when it's this cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post

There's still ice and along with that sand and gravel that can take you down. Not a smart move, but RIP to him or hope he gets better quick.
                x2

and RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  They were just talking about it on channel 4 and said he was deceased.. RIP.

Damn.

Comment

I have known a few people whose only form of transportation is a bike. Scary on days like this. RIP
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

riding in rain was scary enough, have a couple of tank slappers and you will soon come to realize riding in optimum conditions if possible is the only way to ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post

I rode over to my buddy's complex today and to my mailbox ... you saying i r not smrt?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          I rode over to my buddy's complex today and to my mailbox ... you saying i r not smrt?
                          If you end up like the dude this thread is about............

Can I haz ur gunz?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            If you end up like the dude this thread is about............

Can I haz ur gunz?
                            Sure.

I only went a block and never left first gear. I needed to run it a bit to keep the battery alive and the fluids fluid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              Sure.

I only went a block and never left first gear. I needed to run it a bit to keep the battery alive and the fluids fluid.
                              I think I would fluidtized it last monday or wait till Saturday

Comment

Working...
                              X