Need a mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a mechanic

Anyone want to do some side work on my 240sx? Trying to run down a boost leak and fuel problem. ( i think the fuel pump is bad ) Also looking to replace the front brake calipers ( maybe more ). The car pulls hard when you apply the brakes.

I've had it at a shop for a little over a month now and they haven't even looked at it. I've been going there for years, but they recently moved to high end sports cars, and I think they feel " too good " to be working on a 1991 240sx.

Not looking for any deals or hand outs, just want to get it fixed.

Get a hold of Stephen4785, he'll cut you a smokin' deal.

Comment

Hah!

Comment

That sounds like really simple shit that you could have done in an afternoon and a 6pack

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          That sounds like really simple shit that you could have done in an afternoon and a 6pack
          I live in an apartment. They frown upon people working on there cars, but more importantly, I hate working on cars. I did it in my youth because I was a poor ghetto white kid. I don't care to do it any more and would much rather pay someone.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            Get a hold of Stephen4785, he'll cut you a smokin' deal.
            I would if I could but business has kept me busy with heavy equipment and dirt work. I havent been advertising automotive work at all.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              I would if I could but business has kept me busy with heavy equipment and dirt work. I havent been advertising automotive work at all.
              Sucks (for me, good for you) to hear. I almost sent you a message the other day about an AC upgrade/conversion for an 80's model K10.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Haha, just like a certain pick up someone had sitting.

Comment

It's in a million mieces

Comment

Can i half one piss.

Comment

It's in a million mieces
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Can i half one piss.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

Plise sop.

Comment

What part of town are you in ?

Comment

The power of dfwm!! This guy is willing to give you a bj *brake job

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              I live in an apartment. They frown upon people working on there cars, but more importantly, I hate working on cars. I did it in my youth because I was a poor ghetto white kid. I don't care to do it any more and would much rather pay someone.
                              You own a 1991 240, you're now a poor ghetto white man.

Comment

Working...
                              X