Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet said Obama said I can print my own money.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He isn't a compulsive liar, we all just have sheltered lives.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      we all just have sheltered lives.
      You will rarely catch a fish if you are not fishing. I make a point of "Fishing" every single day. How about you?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Let's see some pictures of these two ( I'm assuming ) women.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Let's see some pictures of these two ( I'm assuming ) women.
          I am not a picture taker but you can find pictures of my ex all over the net. Her professional name is Mistress Daria and her running buddies are Mistress Tracy, and Goddess Ashlee. Her sister also works as a dom up in CO.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

How long will $50 with Ashlee get me?

Comment

How long will $50 with Ashlee get me?
              No long. I am sure that she will kick you in the balls for that amount if you come to her. She will also beat you down in public for free if you come up and start feeling on her muscles; that is a pet peeve of hers. She is an ok wrestler and may just choke you out depending on her mood.

She is a swinger so you may just want to consider trying to pick her up.

Edit: she is much rougher in person then her pictures led you to believe but she is still a very nice and fun girl to be around.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-19-2015, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Who needs Chuck Norris memes when you got this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  No long. I am sure that she will kick you in the balls for that amount if you come to her. She will also beat you down in public for free if you come up and start feeling on her muscles; that is a pet peeve of hers. She is an ok wrestler and may just choke you out depending on her mood.

She is a swinger so you may just want to consider trying to pick her up.

Edit: she is much rougher in person then her pictures led you to believe but she is still a very nice and fun girl to be around.
                  That's cool. I've been letting midgets kick me in the balls to build up an immunity to real people kicking me in the balls for the past decade.

Comment

That's cool. I've been letting midgets kick me in the balls to build up an immunity to real people kicking me in the balls for the past decade.
                    She is pint sized.

Comment

She is pint sized.
                      That's even better. I love midgets.

Comment

She is not a midget. She always wears crazy tall heels but if I had to guess I would say that she is 5'2".

Comment

She is not a midget. She always wears crazy tall heals but if I had to guess I would say that she is 5'2".
                          That's close enough for me! midget = 4'10"

Comment

Fuck my sheltered life.

Comment

That's close enough for me! midget = 4'10"
                              I did not know that. I have a fuck buddy that is about 4'11" +- .25" with a nice round ass and she seems normal to me.

Comment

I did not know that. I have a fuck buddy that is about 4'11" +- .25" with a nice round ass and she seams normal to me.
                                A midget is 4'10" and proportionate, while a dwarf is 4'10" and disproportionate. Like T-rex arms and shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X