Muhammad shoots up marines in tennessee; 4 dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Well... there is the whole genocide thing... I mean that would do it...
    Didn't the crusades practice that pretty well?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Apparently not well enough. Today we would have much better methods. Just sayin..

I'm in agreement with Stephen King from the watchtower series. Wolves don't breed sheep, they breed more wolves. Even if you didn't get them all, you could visit such devastation on them that it really wouldn't matter anymore. Starve them out, all kinds of shit like that. See if all their complaints and victimhood helps them then.
      WH

Comment

Not too mention the Muslims were doing the same back then as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          There's a reason the term "Carthaginian Solution" was coined, and it wasn't because it failed.

Our government was mulling it over with Japan until the atom bomb was viable

The real problem with that scenario is the west has allowed a whole bunch of immigration from these places, and that would create real problems should a percentage of them decide jihad to be a worthwhile hobby.

The question then becomes "what would have to happen to bring the west to do it?

Well, for Rome it was two punic wars and 20 years of Hannibal and his armies in Italy terrorizing Romans and their allies, which led to the third punic war, a three year invasion of Carthage, and all Carthaginians massacred, save about 50,000 or so slaves.

I don't think this is the answer, or at least isn't the answer I prefer. I personally think Muslims need to have their versions of the reformation and the enlightenment. The problem, like most problems where humans are concerned, is the vast majority of them are too meek to do anything about it. If they don't, eventually their radicals will do something so horrific that it will galvanize the world to act.
          Last edited by sc281; 07-20-2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X