Dallas Traffic Ticket Attorney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Traffic Ticket Attorney

Any good recommendations? I broke the law, called myself an asshole, repented to Jesus Christ via prayer, and sacrificed a goat for my sins, or perhaps Dallas counties sins.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

how bad did you break it?

Comment

Not too bad, a Demon forced me into some satanic lane with HOV printed on it, I was helpless.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I'm looking for one that covers Ellis County as well (Palmer).
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          Not too bad, a Demon forced me into some satanic lane with HOV printed on it, I was helpless.
          YOU'RE one of THEM!!!!
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I wonder if this defense will work?

Comment

The Dallas criminal defense attorneys at Berlof & Newton, P.C. have over 27 years of experience. Call the experienced Dallas lawyers today.

Comment

I always used Randall Scott for Dallas.

Comment

Any good recommendations? I broke the law, called myself an asshole, repented to Jesus Christ via prayer, and sacrificed a goat for my sins, or perhaps Dallas counties sins.
                    God dammit. I saw this thread thinking I'll get to say: stop braking the law asshole. FLM.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Randall Scott I think he has an office in GP.
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Doesn't mallory do dallas as well or is he only fort worth?

Comment

Robert S. Gregg
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

God dammit. I saw this thread thinking I'll get to say: stop braking the law asshole. FLM.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              Originally posted by soap View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X