Hundreds of sex toys dangle from Portland power lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hundreds of sex toys dangle from Portland power lines

Hundreds of phallic sex toys have been seen hanging in recent days from power lines across Portland, Oregon, provoking laughter, blushing and lots of photos.
    The large white and bright orange dildos appear to have been strung together in pairs, and have prompted numerous reports to the Portland Office of Neighborhood Involvement, department spokeswoman Lisa Leddy said on Monday.

A spokesman for public utility Portland General Electric said he did not believe the rubber products posed a fire hazard.
    In online forums, Portlanders posted photos of dildos swaying in the wind above a number of major commercial streets, and speculated about their origins.
    Portland resident Lucila Cejas Epple said she first encountered the phalluses at a neighborhood street fair over the weekend.
    “You could spot them in several intersections and you could see all sorts of reactions to them,” she said. “Some would blush, others would laugh, and most would take photos.”
    Throwing dildos over the power lines has become a thing in portland. #keeportlandweird They're all over town. pic.twitter.com/FIc1COao27
    crazy north-westerners.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Our society is strange.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

People need more to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Our society is strange.
        Not sure I'd consider Portland as part of my society. It's basically like what San Francisco would be if you took out all of the minorities. By minorities I mean ethnic ones, not transgender amputees or other weirdos.

Comment

what a waste
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            what a waste
            !!!
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Not sure I'd consider Portland as part of my society. It's basically like what San Francisco would be if you took out all of the minorities. By minorities I mean ethnic ones, not transgender amputees or other weirdos.
              I have been. It is not nearly as weird as I had been led to believe. IMO, Austin is much stranger.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                what a waste
                Is this why Ben is locked in his room, crying?

Comment

I have been. It is not nearly as weird as I had been led to believe. IMO, Austin is much stranger.
                  what does austin have hanging from powerlines???

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    what does austin have hanging from powerlines???
                    Sybians.

Comment

Sybians.

Comment

on my way to Austin

Comment

"Hundreds... but we have a picture of two"
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                            Is this why Ben is locked in his room, crying?
                            No, but he will be as soon as I find a ladder tall enough to reach power lines
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                            X