Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    wild bill??
    No, Will Bill had a red Mach 1, while mine is the only proper color for a Ford...black

Comment

Fixed

Originally posted by The King View Post
      No, Will Bill had a red Mach 1, while mine is the only proper color for a Ford...Dark Shadow Gray

Comment

Originally posted by JPM View Post
        Sorry I started all this crap! I was just saying that there are lots of better deals around if you look. I have 30k+ in my car and I will never get it back. No, it is not a tenth anniversary car but I have a set of knockoff wheels. I would pm or text anyone interested but this is not the classifieds. Horse or any one else that has questions or wants pics can pm me please.

I bought the car after getting a new, good job. I had read and lusted over these cars for three years and felt like that was the car I wanted. After getting the car, I was afraid someone would scratch it, or door ding it, or sit on it, or look at it or whatever. It has been stored in my shop under a cover with a dehumidifier. I have put 2200 miles on it in 8 years. I like it but i won't ever get the enjoyment out of it because of my OCDness.

The rear end has 17 miles on it. New everything in it. It really would be a nice car for someone who will drive it.
        I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          they weren't just plain-Jane Mustangs with snake badges (like the '93 Cobras were). .

Cobra intake, GT-40 heads, bigger mass air, bigger TB, 1.7 rockers, rear wheel disks, better t-5, Cobra wing, rear valence, pony grill, 17in wheels. I let some stuff out. Whiteboy can correct me.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

Cobra intake, GT-40 heads, bigger mass air, bigger TB, 1.7 rockers, rear wheel disks, better t-5, Cobra wing, rear valence, pony grill, 17in wheels. I let some stuff out. Whiteboy can correct me.
            Correct, all bolt on parts.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

I wasn't impressed with the 3 93 cobra's ive owned nor the 95 cobra R either,

My wifes performance package eco boost with beat either one.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                Made around 8k a year on 03-04 cobra's bout 16k made. Many have been wrecked.
                Isnt that what the fuck I said? Throw in the convertible numbers and you're around 19k of them in those 2 years, so rare!

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  Isnt that what the fuck I said? Throw in the convertible numbers and you're around 19k of them in those 2 years, so rare!
                  who cares how many were made. how many are left? thats the collectibility. You dont get it, lots of them ended up like this, and or stolen stripped, and yadda yadda ya.

I finally get it.

Comment

What's going on? I don't get it.
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

im not even sure, but termi's are cool cars.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                        That number was with convertibles. Did I say coupes only?? don't make me jack in the box your ass son

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          who cares how many were made. how many are left? thats the collectibility. You dont get it, lots of them ended up like this, and or stolen stripped, and yadda yadda ya.

I finally get it.
                          Ive parted out 3 of them. gotten parts off 3 or 4 more that were wrecked

Comment

Working...
                          X