• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats top dollar for a clean example of what i am into. $20k

Comment

I got it, but I lost it

Comment

lol, you talkin about how you got that fox body?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          I'd be willing to bet Cruz has never looked at supra prices...
          I've looked up their pricing many times, I've always wanted one when I got money. A Supra IS a collectors car to me, a 03/04 Cobra is just another 12-13 year old car. There is over 270k 03/04 mustangs floating around, 19k of them are Cobra's.

There is 11k Supra's from 93-98, thats a collectable car, but I can respect how someone else might have collectable mindset when being emotionally attached to a car that isn't exactly rare. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Comment

Dammit naynay, that's THE exact vette I want, wheels and all
            --Marcus

Comment

Comment

Sorry I started all this crap! I was just saying that there are lots of better deals around if you look. I have 30k+ in my car and I will never get it back. No, it is not a tenth anniversary car but I have a set of knockoff wheels. I would pm or text anyone interested but this is not the classifieds. Horse or any one else that has questions or wants pics can pm me please.

I bought the car after getting a new, good job. I had read and lusted over these cars for three years and felt like that was the car I wanted. After getting the car, I was afraid someone would scratch it, or door ding it, or sit on it, or look at it or whatever. It has been stored in my shop under a cover with a dehumidifier. I have put 2200 miles on it in 8 years. I like it but i won't ever get the enjoyment out of it because of my OCDness.

The rear end has 17 miles on it. New everything in it. It really would be a nice car for someone who will drive it.

Comment

Sorry I started all this crap! I was just saying that there are lots of better deals around if you look. I have 30k+ in my car and I will never get it back. No, it is not a tenth anniversary car but I have a set of knockoff wheels. I would pm or text anyone interested but this is not the classifieds. Horse or any one else that has questions or wants pics can pm me please.

I bought the car after getting a new, good job. I had read and lusted over these cars for three years and felt like that was the car I wanted. After getting the car, I was afraid someone would scratch it, or door ding it, or sit on it, or look at it or whatever. It has been stored in my shop under a cover with a dehumidifier. I have put 2200 miles on it in 8 years. I like it but i won't ever get the enjoyment out of it because of my OCDness.

The rear end has 17 miles on it. New everything in it. It really would be a nice car for someone who will drive it.

Comment

Now THAT'S hogwash!

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                      They look like a regular dime a dozen 99-2004 Mustang, I'm not trying to hate I love that body style but the looks are not worth that price. I mean yeah its cool for a $10k car. To each their own I guess.

I can capitulate and say maybe on the collectable, although I dont think many people will be wanting those in 10-15 years. I just dont think anything the 99-04 Mustangs did was trendsetting or particularly mold breaking to value that kind of stature. I mean its not like people are flocking to buy the bullit or mach1 mustangs from those years. Maybe I'm wrong, I would love to be, I liked the Mach I.

You don't know shit about 03-04 cobras

Comment

I've looked up their pricing many times, I've always wanted one when I got money. A Supra IS a collectors car to me, a 03/04 Cobra is just another 12-13 year old car. There is over 270k 03/04 mustangs floating around, 19k of them are Cobra's.

There is 11k Supra's from 93-98, thats a collectable car, but I can respect how someone else might have collectable mindset when being emotionally attached to a car that isn't exactly rare. The heart wants what the heart wants.
                        Made around 8k a year on 03-04 cobra's bout 16k made. Many have been wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                          You don't know shit about 03-04 cobras
                          CN

Comment

They look like a regular dime a dozen 99-2004 Mustang, I'm not trying to hate I love that body style but the looks are not worth that price. I mean yeah its cool for a $10k car. To each their own I guess.

I can capitulate and say maybe on the collectable, although I dont think many people will be wanting those in 10-15 years. I just dont think anything the 99-04 Mustangs did was trendsetting or particularly mold breaking to value that kind of stature. I mean its not like people are flocking to buy the bullit or mach1 mustangs from those years. Maybe I'm wrong, I would love to be, I liked the Mach I.
                            Somewhat oddly, I like the sn95/new edge body style over the s195, enough so that I have never once regretted buying my '03 Mach 1 brand new off the showroom floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                              Made around 8k a year on 03-04 cobra's bout 16k made. Many have been wrecked.
                              I have been the executioner on these and many other cool cars over the years. The one that hurt the most was a nicely modded Saleen P51# 251. Guy was driving it in an ice storm.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                                Somewhat oddly, I like the sn95/new edge body style over the s195, enough so that I have never once regretted buying my '03 Mach 1 brand new off the showroom floor.
                                wild bill??

Comment

Working...
                                X