Anyone want a low mileage termi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a low mileage termi?

There is a white one at Don Davis Nissan in Arlington.

Looks nice from a distance.

CN

Clean car, but about $10k too much...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Holy crap, the price!

Comment

No shit, its priced in the 2015 5.0 range and it comes with the almost the same RWHP, IRS and a warranty. The Termi is sitting on the Foxbody platform, no thanks...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

28k is crazy
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

it's crazy, but when you've got the only one, you name your price... and it never pays to start low. aim high and hope there's some nut out there who just has to have it!

I rang the bell on one of my trucks because it was the exact truck/color combo/etc. that this dude wanted and he insisted on having a manual transfer case. I was offered $16,500 trade in. Truck pulled $28,600 on ebay!
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Hell, I got on that has 22k on it and I would take 22k.

Comment

Originally posted by JPM View Post
                that seems like a reasonable price to me.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

color?
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Those cars arent even considered fast anymore by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                      They're still cool looking

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                        That's not always the point. These Cobras with low mileage And in excellent condition are a future collectible. They probably won't be valued like the early Shelby's but they will do ok.

Comment

DSG, Alum Cobra wheels and 10th anni, pullys, tuner JLT cold air, straight axle, 31 spline, 4:10, lowered, HIDs, Caster camber plates, bumps steer kit, Billit input bearing retainer, spec 3 clutch, fluidyne heat exchanger..... list goes on and on. Still smells new inside, don't drive in the rain etc....

Comment

DSG, Alum Cobra wheels and 10th anni, pullys, tuner JLT cold air, straight axle, 31 spline, 4:10, lowered, HIDs, Caster camber plates, bumps steer kit, Billit input bearing retainer, spec 3 clutch, fluidyne heat exchanger..... list goes on and on. Still smells new inside, don't drive in the rain etc....

BOING!! Hey can you post up a couple pics?

Comment

the best way to get your car sold is to post your car in a thread about another similar car being too expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X