This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Get outta my head, even the 5 weeks apart.
    You saying you can relate? Oh, and I have spent segments of time away from my woman under FAR worse circumstances... at least these trips have $ome po$itive re$ult$ attached to them, lol..

Comment

heh Mine's in Russia, spending my $$$. She's not gotten to experience the insanity fortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        I had a guy that worked for me about 11years ago ... He was not a bad looking guy and made decent money.
        Only decent??
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Only decent??
          45k back then was okay especially if you were skill less white trash.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            heh Mine's in Russia, spending my $$$. She's not gotten to experience the insanity fortunately.
            Damn dude usually you import them over here with high hopes, THEN they take to spending all the money, lol...

Comment

We did it backwards, she got herself here, now I'm spending the money to send her back.

Comment

Working...
              X