This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now.. Deep thoughts

What makes a guy be pussy whipped? I mean what kind of frail individual does it take, to let some woman order him around like some kind of slave/master relationship? And I'm not talking about some supermodel that some average joe is seeing. I'm talking about the guys we all know, who are overly subservient to average women. I can't understand this behavior. Maybe you mother fuckers can help me.

We've all seen it, but this one just happened to me today. An old friend was going to come over, hadn't seen the guy in ages. We grew up together, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I was really looking forward to seeing the guy. But his somewhat mentally unbalanced wife, who is built like a bowling ball no less, said no. Tells him we'll see how september looks. Nothing major even going on this month, or in august for them. The guy works one town over from me. Unbelievable. He had to clear it with her before he just stopped by for a bit after work. Instead of just saying "yeah babe I'm late cause I stopped by to see my bud. Get over it". As though he's not a grown ass fucking man, in his early 30's. I mean I know some people just have a doglike obedience to authority, because they have a serious personality flaw. But jeez. You shouldn't really look at your wife, as some kind of authority figure.

What causes this kind of behavior? I know you've all seen it and I know you've all been inconvenienced or annoyed by it. And what kind of person does it take, to want to just run another person's life like that? Tell them when to come and go, who they can go see and who they can't, what they can do and when, etc. Is it something in the childhood of the guy, perhaps the lack of any real father figure? I don't get it.
    WH

Maybe she knows you are 100% fag?

God bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Have no idea man. My two brothers are pussy whipped and the women they have are old fat and ugly!! They look like your local truck stop lot lizards.

Now I can see if the girl is a real bombshell. I'm not gunna lie I was pussy whipped when I was married but she was really beautiful. I just can't see how men are whipped on ugly girls. If a girl is ugly that bitch better at least have a shit load of money in the bank. Or be making $$choo$$ $$choo$$ money.
      But I know now through experience that being single is nice. No drama no pressure no bull shit. I want to fuck I have plenty of nice girls that are hoes and are down to give it up for just a steak dinner. Lol
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        Have no idea man. My two brothers are pussy whipped and the women they have are old fat and ugly!! They look like your local truck stop lot lizards.

But I know now through experience that being single is nice. No drama no pressure no bull shit. I want to fuck I have plenty of nice girls that are hoes and are down to give it up for just a steak dinner. Lol

Yet your text-game with the ladies is very subpar....

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          Yet your text-game with the ladies is very subpar....
          Lol you should see how bad I crashed and burned yesterday.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            What makes a guy be pussy whipped? I mean what kind of frail individual does it take, to let some woman order him around like some kind of slave/master relationship? And I'm not talking about some supermodel that some average joe is seeing. I'm talking about the guys we all know, who are overly subservient to average women. I can't understand this behavior. Maybe you mother fuckers can help me.

We've all seen it, but this one just happened to me today. An old friend was going to come over, hadn't seen the guy in ages. We grew up together, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I was really looking forward to seeing the guy. But his somewhat mentally unbalanced wife, who is built like a bowling ball no less, said no. Tells him we'll see how september looks. Nothing major even going on this month, or in august for them. The guy works one town over from me. Unbelievable. He had to clear it with her before he just stopped by for a bit after work. Instead of just saying "yeah babe I'm late cause I stopped by to see my bud. Get over it". As though he's not a grown ass fucking man, in his early 30's. I mean I know some people just have a doglike obedience to authority, because they have a serious personality flaw. But jeez. You shouldn't really look at your wife, as some kind of authority figure.

What causes this kind of behavior? I know you've all seen it and I know you've all been inconvenienced or annoyed by it. And what kind of person does it take, to want to just run another person's life like that? Tell them when to come and go, who they can go see and who they can't, what they can do and when, etc. Is it something in the childhood of the guy, perhaps the lack of any real father figure? I don't get it.
            Stfu, no one gives a shit about what you have to say. Go seek acceptance somewhere else.

Originally posted by soap View Post
            Lol you should see how bad I crashed and burned yesterday.
            Gay marriage is legal now, stick with that.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Leave me alone. I'm not gay.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Insecurity, codependency, fear, lack of independence, poor communication... of course the other side of that is being an asshole, a womanizer, a drunk, being untrustworthy...

In general you could probably find, without looking to deep, that there is a lack of respect or trust based on something that went on in the relationship at some point.

A healthy relationship is marked by a common want for the 2 to be together, balanced with the understanding that they can be apart for the evening, the weekend, hell in my case 5 weeks, and know that nothing is amiss in the relationship, we can both be trusted, nothing is hidden, no need to wonder about anything.

I was pussywhipped in a couple relationships and it had to do with being insecure and thinking if I lost the girl I would crumble and fall apart and never get such a fine piece of ass again.

Comment

Is the OP about ruffdaddy?

Did idrivea4banger just arise from the dead?

Comment

She knows you're too busy staining your dumbbell rack to hang out.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                      Insecurity, codependency, fear, lack of independence, poor communication... of course the other side of that is being an asshole, a womanizer, a drunk, being untrustworthy...

In general you could probably find, without looking to deep, that there is a lack of respect or trust based on something that went on in the relationship at some point.

A healthy relationship is marked by a common want for the 2 to be together, balanced with the understanding that they can be apart for the evening, the weekend, hell in my case 5 weeks, and know that nothing is amiss in the relationship, we can both be trusted, nothing is hidden, no need to wonder about anything.

I was pussywhipped in a couple relationships and it had to do with being insecure and thinking if I lost the girl I would crumble and fall apart and never get such a fine piece of ass again.
                      Get outta my head, even the 5 weeks apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                        Is the OP about ruffdaddy?

Did idrivea4banger just arise from the dead?
                        Back to your old self huh...you dont even know me...i wasnt even in this thread...and somehow im still on your mind?

OP...some guys use their wives as an excuse to get out of shit. Maybe he just didnt want to make the trip and hed rather you be mad at his wife than him.

The guys that i know that are actually whipped like that need to be told what to do or are massive cheaters. They typically are indecisive and just dont function well on their own. I could never be like that...but it works for some people.

Comment

I had a guy that worked for me about 11years ago that was married to a smelly, GUNT from hell packing, bad attitude having, nasty bitch who RAN him. Every time they got in a fight he would go shack up with a buddy and she would fuck what ever would stick a dick in her and get pregnant. He was raising 3 kids from that BS that he knew were not his. He was not a bad looking guy and made decent money. For the life of me I could not figure that shit out. She must have given the best BJ in the world.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What would be worse living with that cunt or the aftermath of a seperation.

Comment

Or maybe they have kids and his wife needs him to get home because he actually shares in responsibilities?

Comment

Working...
                              X