Royal Caribbean Beverage Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Caribbean Beverage Packages

Going on a 7 day cruise and was looking at the Beverage Packages that are offered for Royal Caribbean. Has anyone purchased one before? If so do they only allow you to get one drink at a time? Wondering if I need to purchase one for myself and one for my lady friend or if we can get away with just purchasing one for the both of us. We both like to drink.

Get details on our cruise beverage packages that offer you the best value on your favorite drinks. Purchase onboard or pre-reserve before you set sail.
    Last edited by Mike69; 07-11-2015, 12:36 PM.

The card they give you has your picture on it when they scan it.
    worth it if you plan on drinking a lot, not sure about Royal Caribbean but carnival if i remember right it was like a 10 drink per day. one at a time to stop you from getting others drinks.

Comment

Just buy some alcohol when you stop at port. All other drinks besides sodas are included.
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

Was going to cost me an extra $500 on my cruise to have a drink card.

I'm not a big drinker so I opted out.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
          Just buy some alcohol when you stop at port. All other drinks besides sodas are included.
          should be mentioned you can't take this back on the ship, it's held for you until the final evening back to port.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Buy fake booze containers on Amazon........only way to do it.

Comment

Pics of the lady friend?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Pics of the lady friend?
                Before the 7 days of all you can eat buffet/challenge.

Comment

I'm a bit paranoid of cruises these days. What with all the goings on in the news. I'd feel a lot safer if they'd mount several fitty cals at various points around the boat, and make it clear they've got no qualms about using them. Or just head up the west coast and do an alaskan cruise, so no evil [censored] people.
                  WH

Comment

Put vodka and food coloring into the biggest Listerine bottle you can find, have her do the same.

Comment

After we left Belize, in open sea we had a boat get next to ours and people were trying to board our ship, lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

we went on royal a few months back, they are right about the pic when you use it, but we noticed they only looked at the picture mainly when you used the Starbucks or virgin drinks and rarely checked it on cokes. I would buy one for both of you there are lots of bars, so it would only be a small walk to get another drink. I don't know about limits on the card but my kids got my moneys worth just on Starbucks alone and they never told them they reached a limit. we went out on navigator of the seas which boat are you on? rum runners is an option if you want to smuggle your own on the boat

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                          After we left Belize, in open sea we had a boat get next to ours and people were trying to board our ship, lol
                          See? WTF
                          WH

Comment

It's worth it. I drank a lot probably 7-12 a day at 9 bux a piece. I paid 58 a day if you hit the 15 limit you won't need anymore

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              should be mentioned you can't take this back on the ship, it's held for you until the final evening back to port.
                              What ? I put it in my backpack and walked right back on the ship with it.
                              07 GT500
                              05 SRT10
                              88 turbocoupe T-bird
                              93 Cobra
                              86 coupe
                              Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                              X