Laser cut key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser cut key

Does anyone here have a locksmith that they can recommend that can cut some laser cut key blanks for me? Everyone that I have called wants me to mail them the key or get the code from the dealer.

PS: I invented laser cut keys in the 3rd grade.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-10-2015, 02:17 PM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

He knows a guy.

EDIT: Aaaaaaargh!!!! That's what I get for wasting my time trying to find a pic of the actual dealer employee.

Comment

Comment

This is for my own car and I already have the blanks; not trying to steal a car today.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            This is for my own car and I already have the blanks; not trying to steal a car today.
            You can should just be able to give the VIN to a locksmith and he can make a key from that. My wife locked her keys in the car once, and he made a copy doing that.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Just go to home depot or lowes...they have a machine.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Just go to home depot or lowes...they have a machine.
                  It is not that kind of cut or I would do it myself.

Comment

I currently have a Cannon safe with an electronic lock. I wasn't crazy about the lock being electronic since I have worked with electronics for a number of years and have seen how easily they break. Last thing I want is for a diode or resistor to fail and prevent me from getting in my safe. I did an online chat on the cannon

Comment

The friend that I mentioned in that post moved to FL and never did automotive work.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post

Love that movie

Comment

Come on guys. I don't think that they really use a laser to cut the key but for some reason they are called laser cut keys. I believe they just use a little mill.

Comment

Working...
                              X