Online betting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online betting?

Anyone do it? Never done it and signed up on online betting. Want to bet on the chad mendes/ Coner mcgregor fight. Anyways just curious how many do it and how they like it.

betus and topbet ... don't accept the "free" matching money from the online gambling sites.

I'm using draftkings now to bet on PGA weekly tournaments to fill the void until football gets going.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      betus and topbet ... don't accept the "free" matching money from the online gambling sites.

I'm using draftkings now to bet on PGA weekly tournaments to fill the void until football gets going.
      I've never really looked into the online betting stuff, but am curious about the statement in bold.. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        I've never really looked into the online betting stuff, but am curious about the statement in bold.. Why is that?
        Accepting it locks you into rollover. You have to "roll" the account over (place x number of bets) before you're allowed to access the funds. By the time you roll it over the necessary number of times you're usually wiped out. Here's something from the innerwebz:

Rollover:
        Understanding rollover is not hard t all. In simple terms, the rollover is a wagering requirement imposed by the online bookmaker and associated with a bookmaker bonus offer. It simply shows you the amount you need to bet before your bonus becomes eligible for withdrawal. It always takes the form of multiples and will be noted by the betting website on its bonus terms and conditions. Let's look at some examples and you will instantly understand how simple it really is. For example, let's say that an online bookmaker is offering £100 match bonus when you deposit £100 in your betting account and the terms and conditions state that before you can withdraw your bonus you must complete a 5x (five times) rollover the deposit plus the bonus.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Good to know. I didn't do any of that but for sure won't now.

Comment

Agree that the matching bonus is something to avoid. Otherwise I liked online wagering on sports. Still, nothing compares to Vegas for my preference in gambling.

Comment

None of you know shit. Genuflect to qik46

Comment

Bovada no bs they pay quick and also take your money quick. I have made hundreds of bets with them and never had a problem

Comment

Working...
                X