Obama Administration Mandates Diversity In Suburbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    That is what the program was designed for. We got away from that a long time ago.
    I'm sure we've all seen the chain mail.

1. Guy doesn't marry her
    2. Guy uses his mom’s address as his own mailing address
    3. Guy buys a house
    4. Guy rents out house to his girlfriend who has two of his kids
    5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a three-bedroom home
    6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn’t have to pay out the butt for family insurance
    7. Girlfriend gets to go to college free for being a single mother
    8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps
    9. Girlfriend gets free cellphone
    10. Girlfriend gets free utilities
    11. Guy moves into his home while still using mom’s house as mailing address
    12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. They both claim head of household at $1,800 credit
    13. Girlfriend gets disability for being “bipolar” or having a “bad back” at $1,800 a month and never has to work again

This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people.

A married couple with a stay-at-home mom yields $0.00 dollars.

An unmarried couple with stay-at-home mom nets:

$21,600 disability +
    $10,800 free housing +
    $6,000 free Obamacare +
    $6,000 free food +
    $4,800 free utilities +
    $6,000 Pell grant money to spend +
    $12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant +
    $8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother

= $75,000 a year in benefits
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

1. Guy doesn't marry her
      3. Guy buys a house
      6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn’t have to pay out the butt for family insurance
      12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. They both claim head of household at $1,800 credit
      13. Girlfriend gets disability for being “bipolar” or having a “bad back” at $1,800 a month and never has to work again

$21,600 disability +
      $10,800 free housing +
      $6,000 free Obamacare +
      $6,000 free food +
      $4,800 free utilities +

Where do I sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        I'm out towards Blue Ridge... The landfill is a few miles west of me. That will reduce development between where I am and it. There's also a lot of flood plain along Sister Grove that prevents development. I've got about 27 acres now. I bet I can cut that up nicely when it's time for more "flight".
        Why do you say that? I only ask, because in North Arlington / South Euless, they built a new high end sub-division with homes ranging from the $200's into the millions, directly across the street from the landfill..
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's the landfill by me. They took in a ton of land space. I am east of there, but most of whats between me and the landfill is flood plains that are farmed for hay and cattle grazing. Now south of there is some land that will be developed, and that cattle feedlot in the bottom right of the shot will go away eventually. I figure by the time development hits I can make some nice 3-5 acres tracts for people that want to "move to the country" from Mckinney, but still be close...

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            What area you live now?

Even north of Mckinney, I remember 2 years ago once I passed Mckinney (even around 5-6 at night) traffic was LIGHT. These days, it's fairly congested all the way to Van Alstyne/Exit 51. I just do back roads as often as possible now, most have not figured them out yet.
            Look at Proper and Celina. No nothing towns a few years back.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

1. Guy doesn't marry her
              3. Guy buys a house

$21,600 disability +
              $10,800 free housing +
              $6,000 free Obamacare +
              $6,000 free food +
              $4,800 free utilities +

You just fuckin ruined my lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                Obama and his chums are acting out because they believe that they have the upper hand and that their oppositions will to resit is very low. What they forget is that once white people are afraid of something or do not like something and have nowhere left to run to they lash out and kill what ever they are afraid of or do not like and they do not stop until other white people make them stop.
                You've been threatening this on here for years. You aren't going to do a goddamned thing. Shut the fuck up already.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  You just fuckin ruined my lunch.
                  Don't look at the math too closely... it's a mess. But you get the idea.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    You've been threatening this on here for years. You aren't going to do a goddamned thing. Shut the fuck up already.
                    So far I have not had anything happen to get worked up about. My life keeps getting better everyday and no one has fucked with me yet. You will hear about it when it happens.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

1. Guy doesn't marry her
                      3. Guy buys a house

$21,600 disability +
                      $10,800 free housing +
                      $6,000 free Obamacare +
                      $6,000 free food +
                      $4,800 free utilities +

And if you aren't minority, good luck with the qualifying for any of that shit. My sister was out of a job for 6 months and dead broke and every place she went to and asked for help told her she didn't qualify. I paid 2 months of her rent before she finally had to move from her apartment. There was always some lame reason why the people couldn't help her.

Comment

In mckinney /frisco here. my house was 280k with all of our upgrades and is now appraised at its 30 year pay off price.

My wife is going ape shit about some section 8 housing g going up at Custer and west ridge.

It's bigger than just politics, big business needs this low income housing for their work force.

Having worked retail the past 8+ years in frisco I can tell you it is absolute hell to find holiday help, when I was in east plano I could pick up half my holiday work force just from the trailer park

My wife keeps saying Obama this and that, get it straight it's more a sign of our society than anything

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          What area you live now?

Even north of Mckinney, I remember 2 years ago once I passed Mckinney (even around 5-6 at night) traffic was LIGHT. These days, it's fairly congested all the way to Van Alstyne/Exit 51. I just do back roads as often as possible now, most have not figured them out yet.
                          Now that I've been in Van Alstyne/Anna for a while, I've been wondering about how many years we have till it looks like Frisco/McKinney. Just by skimming the Anna/Melissa paper, you can tell that Anna is planning some major commercial development. They're getting a freaking Wal-Mart in the near future. I'm almost afraid to see the development plans for FM 121, west of 75.

Comment

Working...
                          X