Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    My love for yale is not debatable.
    I'm gonna carry a single action revolver today, just for you.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      I get it man, I do. I married once for love, IF I were ever to be in the position to do it again it would be for money or sex, with the latter becoming less important. I also think love is a very debatable emotion.
      "What is Love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrant aroma of fine, fine Diamonds? Does not the wind love the Dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand. Release the power within yourself. You heard me, release the power. Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate caress. That's right don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it in the butt! By Leon Phelps"

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        I'm gonna carry a single action revolver today and go to Applebees, just for you.
        Fixed.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
        X