No announcement yet.

The Rip-it® case race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My story with meth in a bottle is nowhere near as good but I wrote a song about it. Wanna hear it? Here it goes...I bought some stuff from LaRue Tactical. They sent Dillo Dust and a bottle of 5 hour energy in the package. I was driving down to Austin from Ft Worth for a show at ACL (NIN I think) and I thought "hey, I'll take that bottle and use it on the way back to make sure I'm awake" because I had to be at work in the morning. I drank 1/2 (one half of that tiny bottle!) when I left Austin. Within 15 minutes I was AWAKE. Made it home ok. Woke up in the morning and had a nose bleed. I never have nose bleeds so I'm like WTF? I googled something like "5 hour energy nose bleed" and sure enough, other people had posted the same thing. So in conclusion, F 5 hour energy.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
      My story with meth in a bottle is nowhere near as good but I wrote a song about it. Wanna hear it? Here it goes...I bought some stuff from LaRue Tactical. They sent Dillo Dust and a bottle of 5 hour energy in the package. I was driving down to Austin from Ft Worth for a show at ACL (NIN I think) and I thought "hey, I'll take that bottle and use it on the way back to make sure I'm awake" because I had to be at work in the morning. I drank 1/2 (one half of that tiny bottle!) when I left Austin. Within 15 minutes I was AWAKE. Made it home ok. Woke up in the morning and had a nose bleed. I never have nose bleeds so I'm like WTF? I googled something like "5 hour energy nose bleed" and sure enough, other people had posted the same thing. So in conclusion, F 5 hour energy.
      I've never had that happen with a five hour, but I seriously thought I was dying when I chugged a Redline.
      Last edited by Craizie; 06-27-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

I downed a 5hr energy on a hung-over empty stomach up near Lawton, OK on my way to a drilling rig and had instant heartburn and really came close to throwing up... I've got an iron stomach and very rarely vomit.

I said F 5hr energy...
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Only thing that makes me sick is milk products. I cant figure it out..
          sigpic

Comment

Fuck chugging a case of energy drinks. I have about 3/4 of a small Red Bull in the morning and that is enough for me. The last time I got in a fight was a day that I made the mistake of drinking 2 Red Bulls in one day and wound up beating a guy in a Race Track parking lot who would not leave me alone.

I am going to give Rit-Its a try as soon as I see a case of them for sale.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Fuck chugging a case of energy drinks. I have about 3/4 of a small Red Bull in the morning and that is enough for me. The last time I got in a fight was a day that I made the mistake of drinking 2 Red Bulls in one day and wound up beating a guy in a Race Track parking lot who would not leave me alone.

I am going to give Rit-Its a try as soon as I see a case of them for sale.
              ???????

Quiktrip > Rapetrack
              Ded

Comment

Greatness! Laughed so hard I woke up my kiddo.

Comment

Working...
                X