Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get to brag about anything very often, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    x2!
    X3
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

So cool!

Comment

Between my stuff, and my dad's cameras/gopros I think we will have plenty to share. I might go buy more memory cards too!

Comment

This is beyond cool!
          Maybe a little (or big) karma payback for your "Good Samaritan" actions recently!?

David

Comment

that's going to be badass !

btw, that's me on FB talking to you about the car that has been wet sanded.
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

That is cool as hell.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                That is cool as hell.
                Agreed!

Comment

Comment

Hope your not stuck in the pattern to long. The COD is brought aboard at the end of a cycle or where they can fit it in. It can mean circling around for awhile waiting. It's all good till the lack of windows and weird movement makes someone puke. Rare but when it happens the sympathy pukers start.

While onboard hit vultures row for good pics in a "safe" location. Make sure you can turn off any auto flash your cameras might have. Flash photography during flight ops is bad very bad. At night more so.

Comment

Pic thread located here:

NOTE: Due to the number of pictures I plan to add to this thread, It's going to take some time to resize/compress them... So I will post them as they are done and after my initial post, I will try and follow the order in which the events happened. That being said this first post is exempt from the timeline, so here we go!

Comment

Working...
                      X