Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude tries to burn down our boat at sea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet that left a big meth to clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      I bet that left a big meth to clean up.
      very punny...
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

All the Oceaneering folks had to take a piss test on board right after. And, everyone coming on for crew change had to as well.

I know some of these young cats party their ass off on their off time, but coming on board with a buzz can get you killed out here with all the subsea stuff they have going on.

Now... a galley hand can slide under the radar for a while, but apparently this guy had been on a bender on his off time, on meth.... and was coming down with some hydrocodone to kinda smooth things out... only problem was he started getting some fucked up news from back home and started going bezerk.

Comment

We've all been there
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

lmfao @ the TAG "waiting on svo sea story"...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              We've all been there
              Oh no doubt. Glad I do not have to live like that anymore. And that I made it out alive.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                All the Oceaneering folks had to take a piss test on board right after. And, everyone coming on for crew change had to as well.

I know some of these young cats party their ass off on their off time, but coming on board with a buzz can get you killed out here with all the subsea stuff they have going on.

Now... a galley hand can slide under the radar for a while, but apparently this guy had been on a bender on his off time, on meth.... and was coming down with some hydrocodone to kinda smooth things out... only problem was he started getting some fucked up news from back home and started going bezerk.

Now we know where Talisman went! Matt Davis must have been cheating on him! [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Believe me when I tell you that reads way different while on your phone at a stop light
                  Just remember to go when the light is green, assholeface.

Comment

Working...
                  X