Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude tries to burn down our boat at sea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude tries to burn down our boat at sea...

Out in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico in the Mississippi Canyon area right now... completing a subsea well and getting it connected up to the Mars TLP (Platform)... all manner of really cool shit going on out here.

But last week one of the galley crew was apparently having a bad day, something about his wife banging some other dude, plus he was apparently all skitzed out on meth...

So he barricaded himself in his room after refusing to work, the captain and a couple bridge officers try and talk him out but he stays in there for a long time. When he did come out he said he was going to smoke a cig so they let him pass.... he goes down to the change room and locks himself in the bathroom.

Sounds of a spray can and a lighter are heard. One of the riggers along withe the offshore installation manager kicked the door in and he was trying to shove toilet paper into the vent in the ceiling. When the door busts open the dude aims a air freshener can and is trying to light the spray... lol but instead the OIM is standing there with a CO2 fire extinguisher and blasts him right in the face.

Then 2 riggers took him to the floor and tie wrapped his ass to a backboard and took him up to the medic room, where he remained strapped for the 12 hour transit back to Port Fourchon.

He was carried off on same backboard and handed over to the Port Police.. I am quite sure the Homeland Security and the Coast Guard got a crack at him as well.

Poor dude, that was a really bad decision and I am sure he is fucked, whatever happens with him.

Nothing like an exciting day at sea... Glad nothing major happened

Comment

Poor dude my ass. More like fucking dumbass. That probably ties into why his wife is banging other dudes.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Not the kind of boat story we've come to expect from you.

Comment

Fires at sea are a fucked up situation, no matter what.

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Not the kind of boat story we've come to expect from you.
          LOL!
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

had to get home to beat a bitch!

Comment

How exciting man
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Then 2 riggers took him to the floor
                Believe me when I tell you that reads way different while on your phone at a stop light
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Believe me when I tell you that reads way different while on your phone at a stop light
                  Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Fires at sea are a fucked up situation, no matter what.

LOL!
                    Yeah no kidding. No place to go, and based on what I have seen looking overboard, one would not last very long at all. There are sharks and barracuda lurking around everywhere. They pretty much know that they can expect all the food scraps to be thrown overboard at 1 AM, 7 AM, 1 PM and 7 PM... cuz they are right there to get them. The smaller fish grab some, then a big one will come by and eat about 5 of the little one plug the food scraps all in one big bite.

When the water is calm you can see schools of sharks 60 feet down or so....

Comment

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                        Yeah no kidding. No place to go, and based on what I have seen looking overboard, one would not last very long at all. There are sharks and barracuda lurking around everywhere. They pretty much know that they can expect all the food scraps to be thrown overboard at 1 AM, 7 AM, 1 PM and 7 PM... cuz they are right there to get them. The smaller fish grab some, then a big one will come by and eat about 5 of the little one plug the food scraps all in one big bite.

When the water is calm you can see schools of sharks 60 feet down or so....
                        Oh yeah, going in the water is the absolute LAST option. I spent just shy of 4 years at sea, thankfully there were never any unscheduled swim calls.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Pics of the wife?

[Had to be said]
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Live by the boat; die by the boat.

Comment

Yup, should have dumped his dumb ass over board and be done with him...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X