No announcement yet.

P. Diddy arrested after fight with UCLA football coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So P Diddy is just another shitbag, not surprised.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

passionate father

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        So P Diddy is just another shitbag, not surprised.
        We knew that when he setup Tupac.

Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          We knew that when he setup Tupac.
          Pow!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Pow!

That all you could come up with POW!

Im start saying it at work now.

Comment

If I had my way, I'd never work. I'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all fucking day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing...But I don't got that kinda time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                If I had my way, I'd never work. I'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all fucking day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing...But I don't got that kinda time.
                Playboi!
                Ded

Comment

The dumbass has too much money and wanted special treatment. He didn't get what he wanted (and he's use to getting what he wants) so he had a tantrum. And now Sean Comb's PR department is firing a full frontal accusation that his son was a victim of bullying. Soon we'll see him doing PSA's for bullying and branded a hero. I'm sure thick envelopes are already being distributed among his teammates.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That already happened a few years ago at Texas tech. But it wasn't p diddy so there wasn't a thread about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      You cany do all those things if you stay home all day and have sex.

Comment

I'm just glad that we have the designated defender of all black people right here to defend P Diddy.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                        X