No announcement yet.

confederate flag removal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louis Farrakhan addressed hundreds Wednesday at the Metropolitan AME Church in D.C.

Boom, there you go. Get rid of the US flag.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Obviously you are racist as hell. lol
      Yep...and proud of it. j/k :-) Truthfully, we are all prejudice to some degree. Many people are just better at lying to themselves. I am sick of being told I have to think a certain way or I am racist. My creed is: "If what I say offends you, I'm sorry you're too sensitive".

Comment

Speaking of political correctness in high schools, of course the idea comes up every so often to change the name of the SGP Warriors for being offensive to Indians (feathers not dots).

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          http://www.wmal.com/2015/06/24/listen/

Boom, there you go. Get rid of the US flag.
          That didn't take long. These people want to see the downfall of our society. Obummer is one of them.

Comment

If they take away Blazing Saddles, I'm done. Gonna move to Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Yet they will have minority groups that are openly racist TODAY and no one bats an eye.
              I thought I read, while trolling storm front, that you are the new minority. But not a racist, just a nationalist? I'm so confused.

Comment

Weak people have been taught they are victims by the left. They are not responsible for their actions. It has permeated the culture and it acts as a cancer on society. It is a parasite that feeds on economic success absent of sacrifice and self-reliance. It usually ends in a painful culling which inevitably reacquaints the population with sacrifice and self-reliance once again.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  I thought I read, while trolling storm front, that you are the new minority. But not a racist, just a nationalist? I'm so confused.
                  White people can't say the N-word but they can say other cool things like "Thanks for the warning, officer!" and "Hey, dad".
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    My grandparents lived in South Garland and my aunt went to school there. I remember going to some of the football games and hearing them play Dixie. I dreamed about going to school there when I got older (I was less than 10 years old) because I felt a proud sense of being a soldier. The statue looked so majestic, standing up on the pedestal with his sword in his hand.

I remember, one year when SG students painted North Garland's owl red, white and blue. There was a lot of that kind of stuff that went on between north and south Garland.
                    In my high school days there were constant "white outs", and "black outs", going on in garland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      White people can't say the N-word but they can say other cool things like "Thanks for the warning, officer!" and "Hey, dad".
                      R...

Comment

• anyone checked the prices on general lee memorabilia on ebay? Looks like it's time to unload some of my old die casts
                        --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                          anyone checked the prices on general lee memorabilia on ebay? Looks like it's time to unload some of my old die casts
                          Yes.

Some of these sellers are ridiculous. Selling crap they painted and put stickers on.

Here's a '67 Camaro General Lee for $20

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            This PC bullshit won't stop at the confederate flag. They are already moving to get rid of statues and taking those racist presidents off of the money. One day, it will be the racist white man that they ban.
                            Petition already to tear down a memorial in Grayson County...

Liberals get offended: Ban it! Burn it! Etc.

Conservatives get offended: Oh, you just have to get used to change.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              A governing body though? Is it not comparable to Texas flying the Battle of Gonzales flag in Austin?
                              It would be a better comparison if the Texians had lost and Texas was still a part of Mexico.
                              Last edited by Chili; 06-25-2015, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                                This seems appropriate here

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
                                ― George Orwell, 1984
                                I knew what that was from by the first sentence.

Great book.

Comment

Working...
                                X