bad pool service experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    So, you wanted pool service but all you got was lip service?
    yes, and hosed...
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You should leave them a negative review on Angie's list too - http://my.angieslist.com/angieslist/...676?id=8321676
      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        I have a pool guy that does it on the side...I always take before and after pictures the days he comes out. He's a well trusted dude. But all he knows is how to clean pools.

Speaking of which. Anyone know who someone who can come check my pool pump? It stopped working. I checked breaker/power which is fine. I did cause a breaker to jump but fixed that and only pool sweeper is working. Sorrry Barron not trying to de-rail your thread.
        sounds like the start capacitor, cheap easy fix....call a pool company and they will tell you that the motor is burnt up and you need a new one

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
          sounds like the start capacitor, cheap easy fix....call a pool company and they will tell you that the motor is burnt up and you need a new one
          Thanks! capacitor is good when I checkde it over the weekend. So at this point I plan to change the pump. Taking it off and having it checked out. Pools are a pain in the ass.
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
          X