Plano tire hookup ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plano tire hookup ?

Need some new Michelins on the truck, 265/75/16 load range E...Anyone on the north side can help ?

what kind of truck? are you hung up on staying with 16's?

take-offs FTW
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      Need some new Michelins on the truck, 265/75/16 load range E...Anyone on the north side can help ?
      Tire rack is your friend. Though like Cooter mentioned, take offs are usually your best bet...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Go to onlinetires.com.

Find your tires, price them with shipping.

Take the quote to Discount Tire and have them match it...I haven't done this in a few years, so not sure if they still price match. If so, this is the cheapest way I've found to get a good deal locally on tires.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          Go to onlinetires.com.

They were same price as discount tire...Wonder if Michelin will have any July 4th deals

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Looking for 33x12.50.15 Mud Terrains myself......Mexican shop wants $600.......

Comment

Working...
            X